1998 Tiara Yachts 3500 Open
This Beautiful and Classic styled 35FT Tiara Open is powered by the ever popular and highly preferred twin Cummins Diesel 6BTA engines @370HP with only 692 original hours. As you view the exterior and interior of this boat you see the incredible build quality of a Tiara Yacht who has been building their boats for decades domestically here in Holland, MI. Second Owner of boat nearly ten years is ready for next venture!
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a Tiara 3500 Open!
Accommodations and Options
Large Cockpit, L lounge, aft seat and easy walk-around decks provides a fantastic platform for anglers as well as a comfortable cruising experience. A transom door, wet bar and in deck fish box are standard features. The engine room access is via hydraulic rams lifting the bridge deck.
Built on a beamy modified V Hull boat with a flared bow and prop pockets reducing draft and protecting the shaft. Comes with aft facing cockpit seat, an electric windshield vent, an integral swim platform, and bow pulpit.
Below decks, her main stateroom is forward and can be completely private with the solid teak wall versus the less desirable curtain option. Forward master with privacy bulkhead, closet, under bed storage, Hatch & ports. Galley with refrigerator/freezer, cook top, upper & lower storage. Dinette with pullman, storage, lighting. Vacuflush head.
- Toshiba TV/DVD
- TV/phone inlet and cabin outlets
- Air Conditioning w / Reverse Cycle
- Teak & Holly Veneer Cabin Sole
- Clarion Marine Grade CD Changer AM/FM Radio M5272
- NEW High End Speakers in Salon
- Nova Cool Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- GE Microwave Oven
- 2 Burner Tiara Cooktop Electric Stove
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Water Purification Filter at Spigot
- Queen Bed- Centerline
- Storage under Berth
- Hanging locker
- Magnavox Color TV VHS Player
- Privacy Wall
- Helm Seat Locker Storage Below Wet Bar
- Curved Companion Seat w/Cooler and Storage
- Automatic Rope Anchor Windlass System
- Cool Air Helm
- Power helm seat
- NEW Kenwood Speakers - Cockpit
- Bimini Top with 3 side enclosure & cockpit cover
- Anchor windless
- Cockpit cover - White Sunbrella
- Search Light on Bow pulpit
- Running lights
- Bow Pulpit
- Transom door
- Swim Platform
- Fresh water shower and salt water wash in cockpit
- Wet Bar in Cockpit
- Ice / Fish box in Cockpit
- Built in fender deck storage
- Cockpit shower
- Swimming ladder
- Electric windlass
- Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Black
Helm and Electronics
- Sitex GPS Colormax Wide Chartplotter NEW 2009
- Raytheon Raypilot 650
- Raytheon NAV 398 GPS
- Icom VHF Radio IC-M59
- ACR spotlight on Bow with control
- Electrical switch panel for lights, wipers and wash, bilge pumps, horn, blowers
- Hydraulically operated trim tabs
- Engine battery volt meter
- Remote spotlight
- Twin Cummins Diesel Engines 6BTA 5.9 model
- Port Engine - 686 hrs, Starboard– 692 hrs
- Generator, Diesel Westerbeke 5.0KW 704 hrs
- Rudder angle Indicator
- Engine fresh water temperature gauges
Exclusions are Owners Personal Items
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.