1999 Carolina Classic 25
** SOLD **
The Carolina Classic 25 the smallest of this popular builder’s boat line is thought very well of and has seemingly won hard earned respect as a capable off shore sportfishing “pocket battle wagon” as a plus it is trailerable… This boat offered here is in very nice condition and very well equipped.
Trailer included; 2002 Load Rite tandem axel galvanized
Call for over 80 Hi-Def additional photos
- SS bow rail
- Anchor locker w/Fortress style anchor
- ACR remote controlled spotlight
- Lee outriggers 1X
- Windshield w/wiperSwim Platform & Ladder
- Down Rigger mounts & Down Riggers
- Coaming pads
- Live Well
- Tackle storage & Cooler
- Helm Chairs
Electronics And Helm
- Ritchie Power Damp Plus compass
- Uniden UM380 VHF w/DSC
- Simrad Robertson AP 11 autopilot
- Furuno Color Fish Finder
- Furuno 16mi LCD display Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 162 GPS/Plotter
- Garmin GPSMap 441s GPS/Plotter
- GM block 7.4 Liter w/Duoprop stern drive-counter rotating propellers
- Engine rebuilt Sept. 2004 at then 575hrs (reported) Hour meter currently showing 812 total hrs. 237 hrs. approx. since rebuild (reported)
- Electric Marine Toilet w/holding tank & overboard discharge
- Trim tabs up graded with Bennett “Drop Fins” to improve directional stability reducing required steering input.
- 12VDC System
- 2-12V Battery
Recent Service Includes
Steering system; head and ram rebuilt
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.