1999 Parker Marine 2520 Deep Vee Sport Cabin
** SOLD **
This is a great opportunity to purchase a 2520 deep V with Twin Yamaha Power! Most of these models are single engines. The twins will get you to the fishing grounds or that favorite beach spot in no time.
She comes with a Furuno Radar, Standard Horizon Large Color chart plotter, VHF radios, AM/FM stereo and Si-tex Sounder.
Her Yamaha 225 ox 66 engines have 150 hours. These engines are extremely reliable!!
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionThe Parker 2520 DV Sport Cabin is a fisherman's dream come true: it offers year-round use and all-weather comfort in one boat. The 2520 Sport Cabin has six feet, four inches of headroom and twin V-berths that offer overnight capabilities and storage space. With over 100 square feet of cockpit space, there's plenty of room to fish and maneuver. A stainless steel, one-piece bow rail surrounds a wide walk space and allows for safe movement on the foredeck. There's rod storage under the gunwale which makes it to easy access, plus additional rod storage can be added with the optional aluminum, six-rod rocket launcher. The Parker Sport Cabin gives anglers the capability to customize their boat by adding options that best fit their needs.
Yamaha Package Includes: Binnacle control, wire harness, ignition switch, prop, gauge package, water separator, control cables, battery & switch
Forward Cabin (76″l,64″w,44″ hdrm over bunk): Twin berths w/storage & cushions; headliner; portlights (p&s) w/screens; overhead ventilation hatch w/screen; cabin lighting; anchor locker door; porta-potti; console access door; lockable entrance door w/companionway hatchonsole: Windshield & stainless steel grabrail; fire ext, access to head (porta-potti); 65 1/2″ headroom; overhead lighting; opening portlight w/screen
Pilothouse (59″l, 82″w,76″ hdrm): Tinted windshields (p&s opening) & windows (sliding side windows w/screens) with anodized aluminum frames; headliner; overhead lighting; ladder back chairs w/cushions & footrests (p&s, fwd); companion seats (p&s, aft) & interior storage; grabrails (p&s) on aft bulkhead
- Lockable Pilothouse Door (Poly)
- Windshield Wipers (P&S)
- Dual Trumpet Horn
- Pulpit w/Roller & Molded Anchor Locker On Foredeck
- Stainless Steel Handrails On Top & Sides Of Pilothouse & Top Of Trunk Cabin
- Stainless Steel One-Piece, Welded Bow Rail (1 1/4” Diameter)
- Stainless Steel Deck Hardware [10” Cleats:bow, Spring], Stern (8” Pull-Up)
- Stainless Steel Rodholders (2 Pair)
- Hydraulic Steering w/Stainless Steel Wheel
- Trim Tabs
- Custom Accessory Panel
- Navigation Lights (International Rules)
- Cockpit Lighting
- Bilge Pumps w/Float Switches
- Raw Water Washdown
- Stereo w/Speakers
- Rod Storage (4 Rods) & Toe Rails Under Gunwale
- Full Transom w/Bracket (w/Swim Platform & Dive Ladder), Insulated Fishbox, Livewell & Transom Door With Access To Swim Platform
- Self Bailing Cockpit (108”L, 88”W, 24.5”D) w/
- Hull & Deck Joint Thru-Bolted (S/S Fasteners)
- Heavy Duty Sport Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Flotation Foam
- 10 Year Limited Hull Warranty
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.