1999 Tiara Yachts 4100 Open
Sea Hawk is in impressive condition and
equipped extremely well.
The "Tuna Tower" fly bridge, outriggers, 18 pole holders, fighting chair and fish finding electronics delivers the ideal sports fisherman boat
The engines are the turbo charged, intercooled Johnson & Towers Detroit Diesel - a high-performance modification of the 6V92TI models with very low hours added since a complete overhaul in 2015 of the port engine. Getting you where you want to be quickly.
The Onan 9 kW generator with less than a 1,000 hr, provides the power needed to keep all comfortable and electronic systems operating.
The interior offers a beautiful teak trimmed spacious salon with a galley that has ample storage.
If your desires are to fish and/or cruise in comforted and style this is a boat you must see.
- Auluminum Tuna Tower
- 3 - Outriggers
- Pompanette International fighting Chair
- Extensive instrumentation
- 2 - V-6 Diesel - High performance modification of the Johnson &Tower 6V92TI models
- Beautifully Teak and leather interior
- Max Speed 25 Knots ( 2200 RPMs), Cruises at 19 Knots (1700 RPMs)
Anodized Aluminum Tuna Tower with Full Controls
- White Vinyl Covered Aft Seat. Back Rest and Belly Band
- Tiara Hard Top with Port and Starboard Forward Bomar Vent Hatches
- Six Aft Hard Top anodized Top Underside Rod Holders
- Non Skid aft Leg Ladder Step Pads
- Two Port and two Starboard Aft Leg/Cockpit Rod Holders
- Two Aft Sear Backrest Rod Holders
- Depth Sounder - Raytheion Ray Data Digital
- I-COM IC-M45 VHF with Poly Planer Speakers
Also include are 3 - Outriggers and total of 18 pole holders.
As you proceed down the companionway you are struck with the teak interior and rich blue leather cushioned salon. It's roomy and cozy at the same time. The settee easily seats 6. The oversize shower and head are located to starboard.
Across is the L- Shape galley with the microwave, 2 burner stove Coffee maker, Stainless steel sink and AC/DC Norcold refrigerator/freeze and the Raritan ice maker.
Heading Forward you'll encounter the Stateroom with a center island berth, Hanging closet and drawers.
Boarding the boat is made easy. The custom fiberglas swim platform attached to an anodized aluminum frame, with an attached swim ladder and specialty designed hand rails leads to stern transom entrance that places you in a very room cockpit with its Cushion seats and storage compartments.
The Pomopanette International Fighting Chair, in-deck live and bait well - both with and Atwood 750 gpm pump, In -deck Fish well w/Jabsco macerator that pumps overboard, are located in the cockpit.
- 2 - Kidde Dry Chemical portable extinguisher.
- Built in System: Forward Engine Room Fireboy Clean Agent FE-241 Automatic
- Fume Detector: Fireboy Xintex Carbon Monoxide
- Auxiliary Fire Pumps: Freash andf Salt Water Outlet Aft Cockpit, Port ForwardCockpit, Fresh water outlet in engine room
- Life raft - Switlik Resue pod # F4-650
- Orion Flares
- Nat Sat Find 406 EPRIB
- 4 - 1 PFD
- 1 - IV PFD
- Day/night Visual Distress Signals
- Electric Horn
- Search Light
- First Aid Kit
Engines and Generator
2 - Inboard high performance Johnson & Tower Detroit Diesel.
Port: 800 Hrs , Starboard: 1700 hours
Port engine where overhaul in 2015 and low hours have be added since.
Onan 9 kW Generator - Model MDKWB 98323E - 1142 Hours
Deck and Hull
- Bottom Painted 2016
- Modified Deep V hull with Shallow Keel
- 12v Maxwell Vertical with 22' of 1/4" chain and 200' of nylon rope rode
- Fortress Anchor
- 22 lbs Sea Choice anchor
- Fresh water and Raw Water Spigots - port and aft cockpit
- Custom Spreader & Cockpit Lights
Canvas and Enclosures
- Forward Bridge Over windshield Vinyl enclosure
- Port and Starboard Bridge -new Side Eisenglass Panels with U zippered panel
- White Sunbrella Port/Aft Bridge seat Cover
- White Sunbrella Helm Seat cover
- White Vinyl Aft Bridge Back Drop
"Sea Hawk" this 1999 Tiara 4100 Open Sports Fisherman provides double duty: With its extensive fishing equipment - from Fly bridge with electronics to fighting chair to cockpit freezer ice boxes this boat delivers the platform for exciting and thrilling fishing adventures, while doing it with the accommodations that would make any cruiser envious.
The boat is well maintained and serviced and is ready to go.