2001 Grady-White 282 SAILFISH
** SOLD **
The Grady White 282 Sailfish is a premium offshore express known for her unsurpassed quality and proven performance. She has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing along with accommodations for overnight getaways.
This 28' Sailfish has a hard top over helm with overhead electronics box, rocket launchers, and spreader lights. The helm features electronics console, full gauges and controls, stainless steel tilt wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. The helm is equipped with Raymarine C80 Chartplotter, Raymarine radar, VHF Icom radio and AM/FM/CD sound. Seating includes helm and companion seating, foredeck seating, dual jump seats, and transom bench seat.
The large, deep, cockpit features cockpit bolsters, stainless steel rod holders, tackle center with drawers, storage locker, undergunwale rod racks, large fish box, prep station with dual sinks, livewell, dockside power, and fresh & salt water wash down. Forward we have the bow pulpit with anchor, windlass, stainless steel bow rail, and foredeck bench seat. At the stern the transom door gives access to the swim platform with boarding ladder.
The comfortable cabin provides overnight accommodations with convertible dinette / vberth, compact galley with sink, stove, microwave oven, water heater, refrigerator and flat screen TV with DVD player. There is an enclosed head with vanity, sink and shower. A midcabin berth completes the sleeping accommodations.
Power is provided by twin Yamaha 200hp HPDI engines that provide a top speed of close to 40 knots.
This boat comes with a custom made Fisher storage cover that covers the entire boat for winter storage. This will save hundreds of dollars in yearly shrink wrap.
This is a fisherman that is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to fish. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Grady White 282 Sailfish.
- Transducer replaced
- Macerator replaced
- Microwave oven replace
- Gas burner replaced with electric burner
- Flat screen TV added
- Hot water tank replaced
- Batteries 2 years old
- Water Pumps 2 years old
- Plugs replaced Spring 2014
- Lower Unit Oil replaced Fall 2013
- VST Filter replacedThermostats replaced
- Drive Belts replaced
- Fuel Filters replaced
- Water/Fuel Separator filters Replaced Spring 2014
- Water heater bypass valve added to facilitate winterization of water system.
- Raw Water Washdown pump replaced Spring 2013
- All Coaming Pads reupholstered
- Winter 2012 Winter storage cover 4 years old
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.