2001 Pursuit 3000 Express
The Pursuit 3000 Express is an upmarket midsize fisherman with a comfortable interior and a well-arranged deck layout. This 3000 Express Fisherman is a narrower beam, sharper entry, and additional transom deadrise make her a better rough-water performer than her predecessor. While the cockpit can’t be described as massive, anglers will appreciate the excellent nonskid and the fine detailing.
A transom door, in-deck fish box, bait-prep center, live bait well and coaming bolsters are standard, and a drop-down seat at the transom provides extra seating. The cabins handsome display of luxury fabrics and teak trim sleeps four adults. Additional features include a classy helm with space for extra electronics, a full-height windshield (excellent visibility), side exhausts, and wide side decks. Other features are the hardtop, Westerbeke generator, air conditioned cabin and helm with a double berth, convertible dinette, galley, separate head with shower, radar, autopilot, GPS, depth finder, icemaker, built in cooler and swim platform
Vessel has had new bottom and running gear paint as of June 2015
Vessel has been detailed as of June 2015
- Forward berth
- Convertible dinette
- AC 12,000 BTU
- GE Microwave
- Single electric burner
Helm and Electronics
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine auto Pilot
- Furuno fish finder
- Dual VHF Radios (in Cabin and helm)
- Dual spot light controls (in cabin and helm)
- Full cockpit cover
- Full helm enclosure
- Cockpit drop back shade / cover
- 30amp shore power service
- Westebeke 5KW Generator
- Battery Charger
- Batteries 5 total (3 new June 2015)
"Cool Runnings" has all the option that an Express Fish has to offer. This is not one to pass up!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.