2001 Stamas 310 Tarpon
** SOLD **
Suzuki 4 Stroke 250HP Outboards New in 2006 and mechanically sound with 850 hours on meters. Featuring a generous 11 foot 2 inch beam, 18 inch draft, high free-board, integral swim platform, forward seating-casting deck, huge walk in stand up head in the largest in class center console, over-sized T-Top, 3 fish-boxes, transom fish box and live-well, all new cockpit bolsters and cushions. Boat will need some repairs to bring back to proper operating status. this rugged offshore high quality boat is a great value and priced for an immediate sale.
Reduced From $55,000 Aug, 2014. Offers encouraged
Absentee owner has priced to sell.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Fisherman who are convinced bigger is better will love the Stamas 310 Tarpon. With plenty of beam and brawn, this bluewater boat is designed for the serious offshore angler who just can't get enough center console. The large cockpit offers built-in tackle drawers, insulated fish boxes, a storagewell amidships, a large recirculating livewell, and a saltwater washdown system. Divers and recreational boaters will also appreciate the 310 Tarpon?s immense cockpit, efficient seating, and one of the roomiest under-the-console heads in the business. Rated up to 500 horsepower, and coupled with 400-gallon fuel tank, the Tarpon puts anglers on the most productive fishing grounds quickly and easily.
- Overhead Electronics Box
- Flush mounted Radar/Fishfinder/Charting in Console
- Lowrance VHF (Operational)
- AM-FM CD Stereo with speakers
- Boat will need a new electronics package
- 12 Rod Holders
- 2 Live Wells-(One in Leaning Post - One molded in transom)
- 3 Fish boxes in deck
- 6 Place Rocket Launcher on T-Top
- Bow Pulpit with anchor roller
- Walk through transom with door
- Leaning Post
- Oversized T-Top
- Life Jacket storage in T-Top
- Large walk in head with marine electric toilet, abundant storage lockers
- Sink in cockpit Tackle center
- Forward seating in front of helm with new seat and back cushions
- New Cockpit Bolsters
- New Leaning post cushion
- Swim ladder
- Deck Halogen lights
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.