2002 Grady-White 330 Express WA
ELAIRDAN is a wonderful example of the very popular Grady White 330 Express. Heavily built to the robust standards that Grady White is known for. Powered by reliable and fuel efficient Yamaha four stroke F225 motors with just 575 hours. She is a versatile family/fishing cruiser complete with sleeping for 4, A/C, full galley, and copious storage. Priced to sell, she represents an attractive package with the simplicity of outboard power.
Starting from aft, there is an integrated swim/dive platform. The transom holds a Fishbox, storage and tackle lockers, and supports a foldaway stern seat. Past the spacious cockpit, there is a 45 gallon livewell to starboard and a bait prep center to port, complete with sink. The bridge deck is raised with a centerline helm and pedestal seat for excellent sightlines. Additional wraparound seating is to port and starboard. The bridge is protected by a robust fiberglass hardtop and full enclosure. Through the companionway below immediately aft there is a stateroom with a double berth. The sole is genuine teak and holly with teak accents throughout. Going forward, there is a full galley to port with a 2 burner electric stove, microwave, and coffee maker, Corian countertops, and a sink. To starboard is the head with a Vacuflush toilet and shower. Forward is a double berth with numerous storage lockers throughout.
- Fiberglass hardtop
- Bow pulpit with Lewmar windlass
- Tackle storage
- 45 gallon livewell
- Folding stern seat
- Bait prep station
Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine E series GPS/Radar/FF
- Icom VHF
- Trim tabs
- Control switches
- Yamaha twin binnacle controls
Engine And Mechnical
- 2 x Yamaha F225 4 stroke outboard motors with 575 hours
- Kohler 5 kw Genset
- 30 Amp shore power
- Battery charger
ELAIRDAN is a lightly used Grady White 330 Express ready to make many happier family memories!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.