2002 Riviera 36SC (Single Cabin)
*** $12,995 price reduction during Seattle's "Boats Afloat" show September 14-18th!!! ***
Purchased new in 2002 by its current owner, "Odyssey II" is a well maintained example of a space efficient Riviera single cabin layout. The 36SC (Single Cabin) is a capable cruiser as well as a desirable fishing vessel.
By removing the small second cabin from the layout, Rivera was able to create a larger main cabin with ample hanging storage lockers as well as drawers. The head and galley also benefit from the single cabin design with more space and storage abounds throughout the boat. The settee in the salon converts to a bed for overnight guests in place of the second cabin.
Highlights of this vessel's equipment includes
- Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3s with 370hp, ~1660hrs
- Twin Disc transmissions with trolling valves
- Factory hardtop and full enclosure
- Dual helm stations with Raymarine GPS, radar, and autopilot
- Onan 9kw generator with ~760hrs
- Dual Crusair HVAC units
- Prosine 3000 watt inverter with 4 AGM house batteries
- SatTV with flatscreen
- Village Marine watermaker, 35gph
- Diesel fired hydronic cabin heat
- Hardbottom 9'6" tender with 15hp Yamaha 4stroke outboard
Please note: The tender and outboard motor are not included in the listing price, but are available for purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.