2003 Boston Whaler Yamaha 4 Strokes
** SOLD **
New Twin F150 Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboards with 4 years of Full Warranty Remaining. Garmin 4208 Navigation with Digital Radar and New Digital Fish-finder. 600 Watt Clarion Stereo and new canvas and upholstery.
This is a lift kept, fully updated version of one of Boston Whaler's most popular boats repowered with the preferred Yamaha 4 Stroke engines. She is very well owned by a pilot who has purchased a larger boat and has priced this boat to sell. Recent electronics, canvas, upohlstery, and engines.
There is a 2008 tandem axle aluminum trailer included in the sale.
Re-powered in 2010 with NEW Yamaha F150 Four Stroke Outboards.
With big-boat standard features in an easily trailer-able package, the 240 Outrage is ready for serious blue water (or inshore) fishing. Its wide beam provides plenty of space for full walk-around, unobstructed fishing. Comfortable and secure, thanks to high interior free-board, stainless steel toe rails and aft coaming bolsters. There's ample storage for everyone's gear, including rod holders at the gunnels and transom, as well as under-gunnel rod racks, plus port and starboard fish-boxes. An enclosed stand-up head / storage area under the helm station also serves as access and protection for electrical systems. Other features include a transom door and integral swim platform with grab rail and stainless steel swim ladder.
A great all around boat for the family or serious angler.
Recent upgrades include New Garmin 4208 with sounder and radar. 2 VHF'S, 600 watt stereo. Electronics flush mounted at helm.
- Garmin 4208 GPS Display with Preloaded USA Charts
- Garmin Bluechart V2 Chip for West Florida
- Garmin Network GSD-24 HD Sonar (1000W)
- Garmin Network GHD-18 36 Mile High Def Radar
- Raymarine RL-70 Color Charting system
- Lowrance Digital depth sounder
- ICOM 602 VHF with DSC
- ICOM 304 VHF
- (2) 12 Volt power outlets
- Clarion CMD5 AM/FM with CD Stereo
- Sirius Satellite receiver
- Clarion Full function remote
- JL 600 Watt Amplifier
- JL TCX 770 Tower speakers
- Ipod Jack
- New in October 2010, Twin Yamaha F150 4 stroke outboards with warranties until October 2016. 256 Hours Currently.
- Boat makes 2.4 MPG at 4000 RPM cruise at 35 MPH
- All new gauges, cables and controls, fuel lines, filter assemblies.
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Yamaha digital gauges with fuel flow and full readouts.
- 2 AGM Odyssey Group 31 Batteries
- On-board Automatic Charger
- 2 Macerator pumps for fish boxes
- New helm steering pump in 2012
- New LED underwater lights "Deep Sea"
- Trim Tabs
- New Fresh Water pump
- Raw water wash-down
- Deck shower
- 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank (Poly)
- New porta potti (never used) with pump-out
- Engines serviced every fall by Yamaha dealer
- Engines have never seen Ethanol Fuel
- 18 Gallon Transom Live-well
- 2 Insulated in deck fish-boxes w/Macerater pumps
- Boston Whaler aluminum T-Top
- 5 Place Gold Rocket Launcher on T-Top
- Taco Grand Slam Outriggers with removable-collapsible poles
- 5 Transom mount, 4 Gunnel Mount, 2 Leaning Post Rod Holders
- Under Gunnel rod storage Port and Starboard
- Garmin High Definition Digital Fish-finder 1000W
- Tackle Storage
- Stainless Steel Leaning post with removable backrest and storage
- Guest seating forward of console with new upholstery
- Forward Sun Pad
- New 2011 Strata-glass 3 sided enclosure for T-Top
- Factory T-Top anodized aluminum with new Canvas
- Overhead Electronics Box
- Life Jacket storage in T-top.
- LED Bi-Color deck light Blue/White
- (2) Rear facing LED spreader deck lights
- 2 LED Underwater Lights "Deep Sea"
- Undergunnel LED lighting
- Full Helm Cover, Leaning Post Cover
- Full boat cover, Engine Covers
- Drop down stow-away rear jump seat
- Full Aft Cockpit bolsters (New)
- Walk through transom door
- Telescoping swim Ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Stainless Anchor Roller with Fortress Anchor, S/S Chain and rode
- Insulated forward in-deck storage locker with gas lift and overboard drain.
- Igloo 94 quart Cooler under leaning post
2008 All American Custom Dual Axle Aluminum bunk style trailer with two axle brakes, torsion bar suspension, LED lighting, radial tires and spare.
8500 pound gross towing weight with half tank fuel.
The best of all worlds. Boston Whaler's legendary quality and resale with warrantied Yamaha 4 stroke outboards. This is a very low hour, highly upgraded, and very well kept offering that will pass the most rigorous inspection. Full Yamaha warranties with the comfort of knowing you have a Whaler. Very realistically priced by an owner who has already purchased his new boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.