2004 Tiara Yachts 4200 Open
The Tiara 4200 open needs little introduction, having been a benchmark for quality and ride for some time.
The example has been beautifully maintained by it's only two owners and it shows in, out and below decks.
She's fitted with the preferred 'Plan A' layout, factory hardtop and factory swim platform.
We don't expect her to last long, so please call for your showing now.
- Northstar 958 Plotter
- Furuno 1943C Nav Net
- 6 KW4' Open Array radar
- Simrad Robertson AP20 Autopilot with AP21 remote control at helm
- Raytheon ST 60 Depth
- Icom 602 VHF/Hailer
- ACR remote control spotlight
- Panasonic flat screen TV in main salon
- KVH Tracvision satelite television dome
- Bose Lifestyle surround sound system in main salon
- Toshiba flat screen TV in master stateroom
- Clarion Radio/ CD player at helm with overhead cockpit speakers and subwoofer
- Shore Cable TV/ Phone inlets
Mechanical/ Electrical equipment
Electrical System -
- 120V AC shorepower system with inlets fwd and aft
- Glendinning cablemaster for aft shorepower cord
- Kohler 9KW 120V AC generator with soundshield
- Charles industries 5000 series 50 amp battery charger
- Charles industries Next Step series 12 volt alternator regulator
- 20 Gallon water heater
Mechanical equipment -
- Reverso oil change system for main engine oil, transmission oil and generator oil
- Electric windlass with chain/ rode and Delta plow anchor
- Freshwater washdown at bow locker
- Marine-Air air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat - 3 Zones - Main Salon, Master stateroom and Helm
- Trolling valves
Starting at the stern is a transom door that affords easy walk through to the large swim platform.
Looking forward from the stern to port is an aft facing settee. The cushion closest to centerline opens to gain access to the engine room. To starboard is an integrated bait well with molded fiberglass cover next to the helm deck step.
Once on the helm deck there is a wet bar to starboard with trash receptacle and refrigerator beneath it. To port is a large L-shaped settee with large storage lockers beneath. The well laid-out helm is to starboard with electric double width helm seat.
Overhead is the fiberglass hardtop, integrated in which are two opening ports, cockpit speakers and lighting. Between the molded windshield and hardtop is brand new EZ2CY panels, fully enclosing the helm, allowing great protection from the elements and ability to effectively Air-condition the space.
'Vicktory' has the preferred single stateroom 'A' layout. All bulkheads, doors and cabinetry are finished in satin finished solid teak. The cabin sole throughout is teak & holly.
Entering the cabin through the center-line companionway you are greeted with the u-shaped galley to starboard and main salon to port. The main salon is made up of a large L-shaped ultraleather settee, with reclining portion on the aft end, birds-eye maple table with folding leaves, facing a bulkhead mounted flatscreen TV.
To starboard forward of the galley is the head compartment with separate shower stall. The head can be accessed from the main salon or the master stateroom.
All the forward is the master stateroom. An Island berth with step-up wach side is on the centerline. Cedar lined hanging lockers and storage compartments are each side of the bed. To Starboard is a mounted flatscreen television.
Located aft in the cabin to starboard the U-shaped galley is fitted with the following -
- Corian countertops
- Double stainless steel undermount sinks with stainless mixer faucet with pull out head. Corian covers
- Recessed two burner cooktop with Corian cover
- Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer
- Microwave/ convection oven
- Abundant upper and lower storage cabinets
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionWith plenty of room for friends, family, and gear, the Tiara 4200 Open offers room to spare, allowing any Tiara owner to travel in style. An upper cockpit wetbar with sink, cutting board, refrigerator, and insulated cooler aft mean that the sportsman and cruiser alike will have enough room for preparation and storage of bait, fish and food. An automatic rope / chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at the helm, ensures that in high or low seas, the captain will remain in control. Four 10-inch spring line cleats and two 6-inch fender cleats mean the 4200 can be tied up safely and securely. The 4200 Open features a hull and deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, hand-laid fiberglass and balsa core (deck and hullsides) with a special blended premium resin. The custom composite windshield frame, with tempered safety glass, offers safety handrails, power opening center section, and three washer / wipers. Tiara's custom 12V DC and 120V / 240V AC electrical system, 50 amp battery charger, and a 12V DC 2-bank battery system with gel cell batteries, ensures heavy-duty power. Power, performance and safety are important to any Tiara owner and the 4200 engine platform is no exception. The 4200 Open will run on either the CAT C12 engine platform, equipped with the CAT MPD engine display or the Cummins diesel engine platform, equipped with the Cummins C-Cruise engine display.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.