2005 Everglades 243 CC
** SOLD **
“XTERIOR SOLUTION” is a 243 CC that showcases Everglades capability of packing in comfort, amenities, and performance in a boat that fits in most budgets, as well as most carports and garages. It has been in the lineup for several years now and continues to be a very popular V-hull bay boat. With a rare to find fish sighting fold down tower by Everglades, makes fish sighting and trailering easy.
Whether you prefer inland or offshore fishing XTERIOR SOLUTION is equipped with a Yamaha 225 hp motor that will get you to where the fish are and the fish ability to bring your catch back. She has been lift kept and also includes Magic Tilt aluminum trailer that has all new brakes just installed.
Just had over $5k spent on a new fuel tank, lines and sending unit installed by Everglades at the factory. Other items replaced are a new cooler, life jacket netting and fishing rod elastic.
Owner already has his new boat and wants this one sold now!
Seating on the 243CC includes two flip-up seats at the stern, a leaning post seat at the helm and a cooler seat in front of the helm. The forward casting deck is large and the stern casting deck offers good fish ability with little interference from the engine. A 36-gallon circulating live well with light at the stern keeps the bait fresh and lively. The fish box is a 75-gallon monster with pump out. The forward seat combination boasts a huge 94-quart cooler. Every possible space is used for fishing or for storage around the interior which has aggressive grip surfaces for sure footing, wet or dry.
Other features on XTERIOR SOLUTION include a fiberglass hardtop with powder coated piping and equipped with blue and white LED lights, spreader lights and built-in speakers. Also installed is a rare fish sighting tower that can be folded down for trailering and rack storage. The ergonomically designed console features Everglades’ patented sliding windshield and a combination helm seat/leaning post. With a large cockpit area and a 12 person capacity you’ll have plenty of room for family and friends.
Whether you are fishing or just taking a cruise to the sandbar, XTERIOR SOLUTION is a great catch.
- Fighting Lady Yellow hull
- Patented, unsinkable RAMCAP® construction
- Variable Deadrise deep v-hull
- Pre-molded high-density closed cell, structural foam flotation
- Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface
- Recessed anchor locker with Danforth anchor
- Forward 75-gallon in-deck fish box
- Forward center storage under seating
- Forward rod lockers under seating
- Bow cushions
- Bow seating coaming bolsters
- Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails
- Port & starboard tackle lockers
- Under gunwale rod racks - (4) total, (2) each side
- Under gunwale life jacket storage
- Helm seat/leaning post w/ fold up foot rest
- Storage area under helm seat
- 9-gallon fresh water shower
- Port & starboard fold down aft seats
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Easy access battery compartments
- Transom 36 gallon circulating live well with light
- 4-SS Pop-up cleats
- Port transom swim platform with ladder
- Fully finished compartments
- Molded-in diamond non-skid
- 316 stainless steel components
- Engine & helm seat/leaning post covers
Console and Hardtop
- Forward console igloo/cooler seat
- 70 Qt. cooler
- Hard glass console enclosure with sliding glass windshield
- Glove box
- Two Stainless steel drink holders
- 6-console mounted rod holders
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Powder Coat Piping
- Overhead electronics box
- 6-hardtop rocket launchers
- Fore & aft spreader lights
- Overhead LED hardtop lighting
- Two stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop
- Fold-down Tower with ladder
Helm and Electronics
- Yamaha digital gauges
- Lowrance HDS 10 Gen2 Chartplotter & Fishfinder
- 83/200khz Transducer, 10.4" Super VGA color display & 16-channel WAAS GPS antenna.
- Pre-loaded inland lake, coastal charts, radar capable.
- Icom VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion stereo
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha 225 4 Stroke with approximately 800 hours
- All servicing and maintenance has been kept up to date
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Dual batteries with switches
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
2005 Tandem axle Magic Tilt aluminum trailer with all new brakes
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.