2005 Wellcraft 330 Coastal
** SOLD **
Sleeping for 4!
New $30,000 Option Outriggers and Tower!
Will Consider Trade for a Center Console!
One of the best values on the market, she’s constructed on a modified-V hull with a relatively wide beam and prop pockets. Designed as a dedicated sport fisherman.
The 330 Coastal comes standard with synchronized throttle controls, insulated in-deck fish boxes, bow pulpit, and the same inward-opening transom door found on the earlier 320 models.
A factory marlin is a big option. The bi-level cockpit is fitted with under-gunwale storage and padded coaming. Both helm and companion seats are mounted on raised boxes (with built-in livewell and bait prep station) that swing back for engine access. Must see to appreciate!!
Cabin features air conditioning, a spacious v-berth with filler cushions and bench seat under, dinette to starboard converts into a double berth, full galley to port with refrigerator, wine cooler, microwave oven, stove top molded counter top, with sink and ample storage, a fully enclosed stand up head with Vacuflush freshwater toilet, vanity with sink and shower to port.
- Factory tower with buggy top
- 4 side enclosure
- RUPP single spreader gold tip outriggers
- 10 gold rocket launchers
- 4 gunnel mount rod holders
- Under gunnel rod racks for 6 rods
- 2 in deck fish boxes
- Transom door
- Transom seat
- Swim platform with ladder
- Dockside water hook up
- Saltwater washdown
- Freshwater cockpit shower
- Bait prep station/sink/cutting board and tackle storage
- Fishing leader dispenser
- 3 windshield wipers
- Large windshield vent in center
- Windlass with helm and bow foot controls
- Spreader lights fore and aft
- TV antenna
- Cockpit bolsters
- 12 volt ship service
- 2 30 amp shore power hook ups
- 5 kw Kohler generator
- Battery charger
Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E80 lower helm (radar, chart/GPS, fishfinder) .
- Raymarine E80 upper helm interfaced to lower helm
- 72 mile radar antenna
- Raymarine Ray 53 DSC VHF lower
- Standard Horizon VHF hand set upper
- Guest spotlight with controls upper and lower
- Genmar First Mate/Sea key
- CD stereo in cabin
- TV In Master with IPOD Dock
- Air conditioning and heat
- Morse electronic single lever engine controls
- Dripless shaft logs
- Bennett trim tabs
- Sea star hydraulic steering
- Auto fire extinguisher
- Tank watch monitor
- Anchor with 20'chain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.