2006 38 Fountain TE Center Console
New Custom Interior with NEW bolsters and seats!
Custom Painted Engines!
NEW Custom Hard Top and Stereo!
SURVEY CREDIT FOR BUYER BEFORE END OF THE MONTH!
The 38 CC’s layout was designed by knowledgeable, experienced fishermen and includes: forward cabin with double-berth and rod stowage; stand up head with shower, sink, and Vacuflush head in the console; large, 50-gallon circulating livewell to keep bait fresh; fast-ratio, full-time power steering; four large insulated fish coolers with a 706-qt. total capacity and state-of-the-art Super Ventilated Positive Lift hull, notched transom and pad keel designs that provide unmatched performance, ride comfort, and fuel efficiency. It’s the same construction and winning technology that’s built into our race and performance boats. The 38TE is capable of top speeds up to 70+ mph with triple outboards. In addition the 38, at 45 mph with an estimate of 1.5 mpg will be giving you a range of around 500 miles with our standard 346-gallon fuel capacity.
**Engines serviced in 5/16 - Oil Changed 5/16**
- ** Boat Detailed 5/16**
**New Garmin Touchscreens**
- Batteries w/ Switches - Explosion Proof (4 Quad Engine, 3 Triple Engine) w/ Secured Heavy-Duty Battery Boxes
- Bilge Pumps (2) - Automatic, 1200 GPH
- Center Console - Pre-Wired, Fiberglass w/ Flush Mount Electronics Locker, One-Piece Plexiglas Windshield, Molded Footrest, Walk-In Head w/ Vacuflush, Shower, Sink & 25 qt Cooler Under Forward-Facing Seat
- Cleats (6) 8" Pull-Up Bow w/ Amidships & Stern
- Compass - Liquid Filled
- Console - Cup Holders (4) Stainless Steel
- Construction - Hand Laid Composite Hull & Deck w/ Multi-Directional Fiberglass and High Density Coring & Interplastic Vinylester Resin
- Construction - Hull & Deck Laminated, Thru-Bolted, Screwed & Sealed Together w/ Heavy-Duty Marine Sealant/ Adhesive
- Cuddy Cabin - V-Shape Seating w/ Filler Cushion to Make a Berth, Rod Storage & Fluorescent Lighting
- Dash - Black Carbon Fiber w/ Full Instrumentation & Electronics Area
- Fish boxes (4) - Under Floor w/ Macerator & Overboard Drain (800 qt Total capacity)
- Fuel Gauge - Electric
- Fuel Tank - Baffled Heavy-Duty 3/16” Aluminum (Welded Inside & Out) Powder
- Coated, Foamed, Glassed & Bolted in Position w/ SS Pickups - 360 gal Capacity
- GPS Speedometer & Mercury Gauges w/ Chrome Rims
- Graphics - Standard Selection
- Helm Seating - Leaning Post Style w/ Fixed Backrest & Rod Holders (5)
- Horns - Electric
- Innerliner - Fiberglass, Self-Bailing w/ Non-Skid Surfaces & Storage
- Livewells - Transom (2), 52 gal each
- Propellers - SS
- Rails - Bow, 316L SS, Thru-Bolted
- Rod Holders (8) - Gunwale Mounted
- Rod/Gaff Storage - 6 Under Gunwale w/ Carpet Mat
- Rubrail w/ SS Insert
- Saltwater Washdown w/ Extra Pump
- Sink w/ Pressurized Water System
- Steering - Hydraulic, w/ Tilt Wheel (Platinum)
- Trim Indicators - Electronic for Engines, Mechanical for Trim Tabs
- Trim Tabs - Hydraulic (Heavy-Duty), Offshore Hi-Performance
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Owners Personal Items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.