2006 Luhrs 41 Convertible
New Garmin Electronics 2016
Stunning Ice Blue Hull
Lightly Used and Kept in Top Condition
“Kharisma” is kept clean at all times and is always ready to cruise or fish at a moment’s notice. Her Ice Blue Gel coat has a high gloss shine, the interior is clean and engine room kept serviced, tidy and neat. “Kharisma” benefits from open checkbook maintenance.
“Kharisma” highlights Luhrs' legendary reputation for the maximum fishing and cruising features possible in a 41' Sport fish Convertible. A spacious cockpit designed for fishing. Molded stairs (no ladder!) up to the roomy air conditioned fly bridge with plenty of seating / entertainment area and a well thought out helm placed aft for fishing with excellent fore and aft visibility. Twin 635 HP Cummins QSM-11's provide clean, smooth, smoke free power at a comfortable and quiet 26kt cruising speed.
Her accommodations feature a generous salon with galley up and two large staterooms with upgraded LED lighting throughout. The head is generous in size and features an enclosed shower with molded seat.
If you are searching for a Capable and Eye Catching 41 footer, “Kharisma” shows what a 41' Convertible should give you. Great comfort and serious Fish ability!
Stepping through the sliding door into the spacious salon, you are greeted with a warm, open space with large windows, cherry wood interior and Everwear teak and holly floor throughout. The extra large windows are covered with tasteful wood blinds. The 15'9" beam gives space and volume feeling large for a 41’ footer.
To starboard is the U-shaped sofa with drop down table. To port are to comfortable swivel chairs. Aft portside is a desk area and electrical distribution. Froward to port is the entertainment center with flat screen TV and Bose 3.2.1 system.
A very comfortable space to retire to when the day ends and it is finally time to get below.
- Ultra Leather Couch-Starboard
- Folding High / Low dining Table
- (2) Barrel Chairs to port
- 22” Flat Screen TV
- KVH Trac Vision Satellite TV system-UPGRADE
- Bose CD/DVD Stereo Surround Sound
- Entertainment Center
- Central Vacuum System
- LED Lighting-Upgraded
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Cherry Wood Cabinetry
- Wood Blinds
- "Clear Ice" Mini Icemaker
Forward to port is the U-shaped galley. Abundant counter space and storage, three burner cooktop is hidden with covering board and side-by-side refrigerator freezer. Large dual stainless steel sinks; microwave; all that is needed for cruising in comfort.
- Nova Kool Refrigerator
- Nova Kool Freezer
- GE Profile Microwave w/Convection
- Princess (3) Burner Electric Stove
- Corian Countertops
- 20 Gallon Water Heater
- Shureflo 24Volt DC Pressure Water System
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
Forward down below is the large Master Stateroom with Island Berth. Tall headroom (6'6") and not crowded. Hanging lockers to port and starboard with plenty of storage all around. Direct access to the head gives privacy and convenience. The carpeted floor adds to the warmth in this space.
- Island Queen Berth
- Cedar Lined Storage under Berth
- (2) Cedar Lined Hanging lockers
- Recessed LED Lighting
- En suite Head Access
To starboard is the guest cabin. Double berth and hanging locker provide spacious and comfortable guest accommodations.
- Double Berth
- Hanging Locker
- Cedar Lined Storage
- Recessed LED Lighting
- Stereo CD/DVD/TV
- Built in Night Stand w/ Drawers
The head is to port and features an enclosed shower with seating.
- Access From Master Stateroom or Companionway
- Mirrored Vanity
- Corian Vanity Top
- Walk in Shower with Enclosure & Door
- Vacuum Flush Head
Stepping aboard “Kharisma” you immediately feel she is designed with fishing in mind. The beamy and deep cockpit is equipped with a pedestal mounted rigging tray surrounded by a Seadek sole pad that provides an organized environment meant to work seamlessly while fishing. Seadek padded bolsters provide durable cushion and are set at the right height to provide comfort and security while fighting the big one. The bait prep station and livewell along the starboard salon bulk head, large fish boxes in the deck and along the transom complete her fishing capabilities.
Custom Seadek faux teak stairwell step pads to bridge and salon entry way provide a safe slip free cushioned surface. A custom hinged welded aluminum pipe cockpit shade keeps your Anglers cool.
- Seadek Coaming Bolster Pads-UPGRADE
- Seadek Faux Teak Salon Entry & Fly Bridge Step Pads-UPGRADE
- Molded Stairwell to Fly Bridge – No Ladder!
- In Deck Fish Boxes
- Transom Fish Boxes
- Live Well
- Bait Prep Station with Sink
- Sink Insulated for use as Drink Box-UPGRADE
- Tackle Center
- Pedestal Mounted Rigging Tray-UPGRADE
- Fresh & Raw Water Wash Downs
- Rod & Boat Pole Hangers under Coaming
- Custom Gas Grill-UPGRADE
- Custom Hinged Welded Aluminum Cockpit Shade-UPGRADE
- LED Lighting under Coaming
- Glendenning Electric "Cablemaster" Shore Power Cord Reel
Deck & Hull
“Kharisma’s” Hull and decks are in beautiful condition. Her Ice Blue Hull, “Carolina Bow Flare” and “Tumble Home” at the Transom give the unmistakable lines of a custom “Carolina Built” Sport Fisherman. No other boat in her class has lines as Stunning as the Luhrs 41’.
- Bottom Paint-August 2015
- Props done with “Prop Speed” Antifouling
- Underwater Lights-Blue LED - UPGRADE
- Delta “Fast Set” Anchor
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass
- Windlass Mounted in a below deck well with hatch for a clean smooth look
- Molded Anchor Pulpit with Rollers
- Anchor Wash Down-Fresh Water
- ACR RL 100 Search Light
- Welded Aluminum Rails
- Ice Blue Hull Gelcoat-UPGRADE
- Painted Blue Boot Stripe
Safe and comfortable access to the Air Conditioned Fly Bridge via molded stairwell with grab rails and cushioned faux teak Seadek step pads . Forward is an L-shaped lounge with folding table providing a nice area for relaxing while under weigh or dockside. To port and aft of the helm is a bench seat with great visibility in all directions.
- Air Conditioning
- Hard Top
- (3) Sided Isinglass Enclosure-New
- Aft Deck Flood Lights flush Mounted in Hard Top
- Murray Helm & Companion Chair
- Air Horns
- Rod Storage
- L-Shaped Seating
- Fold out table
- Port Aft Corner seat
Helm & Electronics
Twin Murray captain's chairs sit behind a well thought out helm. Stainless steel wheel and Glendinning electronic engine controls provide secure and sure handed control.
- 1040 XS Display-New 2016
- Radar - New 2016
- Fish Finder - Chirp- New 2016
- 7212 Display-New 2015
- GPS Receiver- New 2016
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Icom MC 504 VHF Radio
- West Marine VHF Radio
- Glendinning Electronic Controls
- Cummins Smartcraft Vessel View Engine Displays
- Ritchie Compass
- ACR RL 100 Search Light
- Windlass Controls
- Trim Tab Controls
- Chart Flat
- Drawer Storage
Engine Room & Mechanical
Clean, tidy and well lit engine room designed with space and easy access to the engines and mechanical systems. Twin Cummins 635 HP QSM11's are well maintained with 1325 hours. Engines and Generators received a full fluid and filter service 7/28/15 at 1189 hours.
- Twin Cummins QSM11 HO Diesel Engines Rated at 2300 RPM WOT
- 1385 Engine Hours
- ZF 305A Marine Gears 1.75:1 Reduction
- Onan 9KW Generator
- Oil Change pump system
- Dripless Propeller Shaft Seals
- (2) Battery Chargers
- (4) Batteries-Replaced 4th Quarter 2014
- Fuel Tank Sight Gauges
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Sea Water Intake Strainers
- Plumbed with Valves for use of Engine Pumps as Emergency Dewatering Pumps
- Fixed Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- 20 Gallon Water Heater
- Spare Parts Inventory-Approximately $3,000 to replace-UPGRADE
- Five Blade Propellers-UPGRADE
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.