2006 Pursuit 34 CENTER CONSOLE
** SOLD **
Originally a freshwater boat from Ohio, this 34 Pursuit was purchased by her 2nd owner in 2010. Lift kept since then, she's been maintained by her owner with great care.
Well-equipped and only a little more than 500 hours on her 250 Yamaha four strokes, her owner has purchased a newer, bigger boat and wants her to go to a good home.
- Pursuit "Sport" Powder Coated T-Top
- Eisenglass Console Enclosure
- Forward Seating
- Recessed Stainless Bow Rail
- Pop Up Navigation Lights And Flush Mount Cleats
- Dual Captain’s Chairs At Helm
- Transom Door
- Stainless Swim Ladder
Helm and Electronics
- Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Radar
- Ray 215 VHF
- ARC Remote Spotlight
- Clarion CMD4 Am/Fm/Cd Stereo With SAT Radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Edson Wheel
- Lexan Windshield
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.