2006 Seaswirl 2901 Striper
** SOLD **
This twin engine 2901 Seaswirl Striper is in excellent condition and ready to fish. Stripers are incredibly well built with features designed for open water fishing. Large livewells, large fuel tanks, and downriggers makes this boat the ultimate fishing vessel. Higher freeboard, wide beam as well as ample cockpit and cabin room give you a more comfortable and capable boat that's safer for big water. Twin Yamaha 250 4 stroke engines with only 280 hours makes this one a must see
As with every Striper, the 2901 starts with the Fibercore one-piece stringer system and state-of-the-art V-Trac hull, giving you optimal performance and durability. The industry's best-selling 29-foot, wide-beamed fish boat offers a large cockpit, wide walkway and spacious cabin with 6' 5" of headroom. Innovative fishing features include a bait rigging station with sink, cutting board and insulated bait cooler. A stylish cabin with lots of conveniences and upgrades completes this great boat.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 berths
- Galvanic isolators
- Full enclosed head with sink, macerator toilet and shower
- Dual fuel stove, both electric and alcohol
- Kohler 5K generator
- Heating and cooling with heat pump
- Water Heater
- 6 ½’ Of head room
- CO2 sensor.
- Dual Fuel Stove Electric & Alcohol
- Galley Sink
- 2 Scotty electric downrigger mounts, wired.
- 2 fish boxes with macerator pumps.
- Live well bait tank.
- Fore and aft bilge pump
- Dock lines and fenders.
- Upgraded anchor with 50’ of chain, 150’ of rope.
- Fresh water hot and cold wash down and raw water wash.
- Walk-thru transom.
Electronics & Helm
- NEW GARMIN GPS MAP MODEL 4210, WITH HD RADAR.
- Garmin 198C GPS and depth sounder.
- Custom radar arch, designed for a dingy to slide under.
- VHF radio
- Ritchie compass.
- Yamaha electronic fuel monitoring, with MPG, GPH, miles traveled, etc.
- Genmar “First Mate” satellite emergency position system.
- Clarion AM/FM, CD, Stereo with 4 speakers and I-pod adapter. TV with DVD and digital antenna.
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha 250 4 Stroke Engines with 380 Hours
- Shore power
- 5 KW Kohler Generator
- 3 BATTERIES, WITH CHARGER
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.