2008 Cabo 35 Express
The 35 Cabo Express is a top level sport fishing boat.
With Cabo Yachts superior engineering, and superb detailing, as well as the owner who likes his yacht to always be a show piece, the result is YAR. A truly one of a kind sport fishing boat. From all the amenities that were updated, but mostly replaced in 2014, to its impressive condition, this is truly a stunning yacht. Helm A/C, cockpit freezer, fishbox freezer, release battle Saddle, too much to mention.
Easy to see on short notice, give us a call...Preliminary listing. More info to come.
Hull and Deck
- Custom Hardtop with Tri Color Lighting and Cockpit Flood Lights
- Helm Air Conditioning
- Full Strataglass Helm Enclosure. (New 2014)
- Cockpit Port and Stbd Rod Storage
- Tackle Center On Bridge Deck.
- Cockpit Bait Freezer
- Cockpit Floor Fish Box Size Freezer
- Transom Door
- Transom Live Well with Clear Front
- Release Battle Saddle Stand Up Fighting Chair (New 2014)
- Cockpit Floor Fish Boxes (1 Is A Freezer Box)
- Full Cockpit Sunshade Cover
- Full Helm Cover (New 2014)
- Full Windshield Mesh Cover (New 2014)
- Rupp Carbon Fiber Outriggers. Hard Top Mounted, (New 2014)
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Anchor Windlass
- 2 Furuno Nav Net TZ 22 Touch Screen Units
- These Units Are New in 2014. State of The Art Electronics
- They Function as A Radar, Gps, Bottom Sounder, All Color Readouts.
- Satellite Radio, T.V., All New in 2014
- AGM Batteries (New in 2015)
- ACR Spotlight (New in 2014)
- New Horn
- Electronic Intermittent Wipers. (New Arms and Blades in 2014)
- Cummins Digital Engine Monitors
- Cummins Cruise Control and Idle Speed Preset Control
- Furuno VHF
- Simrad Auto Pilot
- Clarion Stereo System with Helm Remote
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.