2008 Custom 34 Walkaround
- Stock #098097 -
SELLER LOOKING FOR SPRING OFFERS! Twin IVECO-AIFO (FIAT-Italy) turbocharged intercooled diesel engines! ALUMINUM HULL!! Triple axle trailer included!
You are looking at a very well-engineered 2008 Custom Aluminum Walkaround. This beauty was made to get you wherever you want to go on the water and take your friends with you as well.
You will find this one well powered with twin IVECO-AIFO (FIAT-Italy) turbocharged intercooled diesel engines! These engine were made to last and parts can be overnighted anywhere in the world. (one of the reasons the seller chose this model)
There was a lot of design and planning that when in to this one. This one was put together by one of Z-tech's top engineers. There is so much that the seller wanted to make sure that the new owner new everything thing that went in to this.
Aluminum boat technical data
1. LOA: 34 feet
2. Length excluding pulpit and rear platform: 30 feet, 9.2 m
3. Length at Water Line: 28 feet
4. Max width: 11 feet
5. Dead rise angle: 20 deg, draft 32"
6. Dry weight (without engines/equipment): 7200 Lbs.
7. Weight with all equipment and 220 Gall Diesel: 11800 Lbs.
8. Fuel 220: gallons
9. Live well 70 gallons
10. Power: up to 800 HP
11. Existing power: Two IVECO-AIFO (FIAT-Italy) turbocharged intercooled diesel engines 8061SRM30.10. Inline 6 cylinders, 300 HP each @ 2750 RPM Bosch fuel injection. All parts for engines available overnight from Laborde products in New Orleans.
12. Transmissions: ZF 220A 10 deg down angle, ratio 1.533:1 full reversible. All parts available from ZF New Orleans and other ZF distributors in LA.
13. Propellers: ZF "New foil" 19x29.5" four blades Nibral
14. Propulsion: Straight shafts 1.75", Aquamet 17, cutlass bearings locked in housing, PSS dripless shaft seals,
15. Teleflex hydraulic steering system and controls
16. SIMRAD NX 45-12" multifunctional GPS, professional grade Airmar 1KW depth/fish finder, VHF radio, second hand held West marine VHF radio
17. ACR certified-registered EPIRB with built in GPS
18. Revere certified-registered costal commander automatically inflatable 6 person life raft with protection canopy
19. Five large capacity bilge pumps
20. Two large capacity 12V batteries, 1100 CCH
21. Min Kota dual battery 110 V charger
22. Two separate circle 12 V 15 Watt Solar battery trickle chargers
23. Galvanized three axle 18,000 Lbs. trailer, 16" wheels with stainless steel hydraulic brakes
24. Cruising speed with 2x300 HP engines: 30 MPH fuel consumption 14 GPH
25. Excellent fuel economy for charter fishing
26. Max speed 41 MPH
27. Material: Aluminum 5086 H116
28. Material thickness: bottom sides, decks, ribs, cabin 0.25"
29. Construction: Welded, Arcel foam filled/unsinkable
30. $5,000 engine spare parts
The seller offering $5000 in engine spare parts, Rever automatic life raft, 110V, solar battery chargers, ACR EPIRB is there as well, 5 bilge pumps, two CB radios, trailer is galvanized with brand new tires.
Boat is complete in 2008 and it is aluminum, Aluminum boats can last forever, how old is boat actually does not matter.
She is loaded and ready for your boating pleasures! Please contact your sales rep today.
This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!
Reason for selling is built her, used her, and not wants to sell.
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***ORIGINAL PICTURES*** of this Boats on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!