2008 Proline 32 Express
** SOLD **
Rare find 2008 Proline 32 Express in impeccable condition. This one owner boat is beautiful and lightly used but never fished. A definite must see! Only 282 hours.
Just serviced, this boat is turnkey and ready to hit the water. She is stored indoors at the prestigious Sanibel Harbor Yacht Club where each boat is washed with fresh water and engines flushed for 5 minutes each after each use.
From Pro Line
Hardcore Fishing with a Touch of Luxury.
From a hardcore run to the canyons to a fun day of fishing and swimming on the islands, the 32 Express is Pro-Line’s answer to a true crossover boat.
When you step into the cabin you can throw out the notion of “roughing it”. The full galley includes freshwater sink, state of the art microwave, convenient stovetop, a flush mount refrigerator, and Staron non-porous countertops. The forward wrap-around comfort seating with flush mount dining table converts into a large bed, and to the aft of the cabin the 32 Express includes a BIG mid cabin sleeping berth. Add in lots of storage, positive lock door latches, mood lighting, low maintenance headliner, and a head that can really be called a bathroom, and you’ve got a cabin fit for the whole crew!
Above deck the 32 Express boasts a full helm station, bench seating on the port side, an oversized bait station, flush mount tackle box, huge below deck and foam insulated fish boxes, quick access freshwater hose, a huge fight-em’-till-you-catch-em’ cockpit, a collapsible rear bench seat, seating for a small army of friends and family, and a wide beam of nearly 11’.
Built to take you anywhere, the 32 Express is comfortable on the fishing grounds or cruising to the best dive spot. Either way, this is one that will put you on it!
The Pro-Line 32 Express. Hardcore Fishing. Touch of Luxury.
- Full service records available
- Blue Hull
- Front and side isinglass (brand new in owner’s home and never used)
- Annual service completed January 2016!
- Cockpit Cover
- Engine Covers
- Garmin 4212 GPS / Bottom Finder
- VHF Radio
- Westerbeke Generator recently serviced - Has less than 100 hours
- Bow Thruster!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.