2009 Intrepid 475 Express
** SOLD **
Experience true luxury and offshore performance with this like new Intrepid 475 Sport yacht. Preferred power of 4 Yamaha 350's with less than 400 hours.
Teak floors topside
High gloss wood floors below
Simrad AP 28 Auto Pilot
Garmin 5212 Touch-screen GPS/Map
Priced for immediate sale...
The topside helm boasts commanding views through the standup windshield and a console with the latest flat screen navigation equipment. There is room for eight and a full wet bar, drink cooler, and 24,000 BTU air-conditioning keeps everyone aboard comfortable.
Aft of the helm, the cockpit offers 100 square feet of wide open space with a state of the art port-side dive door.
This salon offers state of the art accommodations for up to 6 adults. The 6' 4" head includes a seperate shower room with a stall shower.
- Latham Power Steering
- Electronic Yamaha Controls
- Tinned Wiring Throughout
- 4/Automatic Bilge Pumps
- 2/Aluminum Fuel Tanks
- Pressurized Freshwater System
- Insulated Fishbox In Cockpit
- Wet Bar Integrated Into Helm Station
- Electric MSD
- Cabin Lights W/ Dimmer Switches
- 9/Integrated Hullside Port Lights
- 8kw Kohler Diesel Generator W/ Separate 25-Gallon Fuel Tank
- Dual System A/C For Cabin
- Insulated Cockpit Cooler W/ Overboard Drain
- Hull Reinforced With Kevlar
- Additional Super Switches For High-Water Alarms
- Custom Dual-Pedestal Helm Seat W/ Electric Controls
- Custom Textured Dash Paint
- Dive Door In Port Hullside
- Easy Access Remote Dipstick For Generator
- Fiberglass Arch W/ Hardtop And Six Lights
- Helm Fire Extinguisher Fixed In Fiberglass Bucket
- High/Low Electrically Actuated V-Berth Table
- Hot And Cold Box Shower In Transom
- 4/Racor Fuel Filters
- Removable Rear Bench Seat
- Yamaha Fuel Filters
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.