2012 Scout Center Console
“Post Game” Is a well maintained Scout 245XSF Center Console powered with a Yamaha 250hp Four Stroke with low hours.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 245 XSF is our second forward seating model in the Sportfish line-up. The 245 XSF measures 24’5” long with a wide beam of 8’6”. This power packed center console also contains a 125-gallon fuel tank, which allows anglers to get to the fishing grounds and back with unprecedented range. The technologically-advanced fuel efficient NuV3 hull means tremendous fuel savings, and combined with the bow flare assures a very dry and exceptionally smooth ride when slicing through rough seas. The 245 features insulated port and starboard fish boxes (40 gallons each), an insulated forward cooler (40 quarts) and the forward console seat houses an insulated console cooler (165 quarts). Two bait wells sit port and starboard aft, nine and ten gallons respectively – and there’s even room for a large bucket to fit inside the starboard well. The 222SF, 245XSF and 262XSF are available in Guy Harvey Limited Editions.
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Center Console w/ Grab Rail
- S.S. Flush Mount Rod Holders (4)
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage (4)
- Spring Line Cleats 6”
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
- Forward Seating
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Dual Battery Switch
- Sport Leaning Post w/ Rod Holders
- Forward Console Cooler w/ Seat Cushion
- Flexi Teak Swim Platforms
- S.S. Recessed Side Rails
- S.S. Scout Indicator / S.S. Rub Rail
- Bow Center Storage
- Wave Gate w/ Fold Down Stern Seat
- Bow Port and Stbd Fish / Storage Boxes
- JBL AM/FM Stereo w/ iPod Jack
- Trim Tabs
- Swim Platforms (Port & Starboard)
- Shrink Wrap
- Aft Stbd Aerated/Recirculating Bait Well
- Aft Port Storage Well
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.