2012 SEA HUNTER Tournament 35 CC
** SOLD **
The Sea Hunter family comes from a strong aerospace heritage. Manufacturing techniques are based upon composite training from world class aerospace companies. The most advanced materials available and latest manufacturing techniques make for one of the highest quality and best performing tournament fishing boats in the market place today.
This Sea Hunter 35 Tournament Center Console is completely outfitted and ready to go. A flats boat trade would be considered.
- Sea Hunter Tournament 35 CC; Fighting Lady yellow hull color. No Bottom paint
- Decks are clean non-skid with no step-ups or raised hinges.
- Deluxe Large fiberglass hardtop.
- Full wrap around cushions.
- The console and leaning posts have well thought out integrated toe kicks and built in tackle stations. Each is designed with plenty of storage including integrated rod holders.
- Below the console is a Sealand Traveler 711M28 Fresh water head with 9 gallon holding tank and deck pumpout plate.
- Dual 40 gallon live well tanks with clear lids on the transom.
- The freeboard gives the angler true support, safety and access to gaff and release operations.
- Extra wide gunnel caps are designed for anglers to move around the boat in comfort. They also allow ease of use for anchoring, sighting fish, sitting and throwing a cast net. It also provides a wider surface to mount custom rod holders.
- The deep-vee hull design delivers an extremely fast and smooth running boat.
- A sharp entry of 60 degrees at the bow and 24 1/2 degrees at the transom along with oversized chines provides a smooth, dry ride at any speed.
- Excellent fuel economy and optimized speed are results of the design.
- Twin ¼” aluminum fuel tanks are epoxy barrier coated for long life.
- All rails hardware and fittings are 316 stainless steel.
- All rigging conforms to or exceeds NMMA standards.
Deck & Hull
- Fresh and raw water wash-downs,
- 33 rod holders
- CF Outriggers
- 4 insulated fish boxes in the deck. 1 forward, 1 each port and starboard and one behind the leaning post. All are 6 feet or more in length.
Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 4212 Color Chart Plotter
- Garmin 1000 watt Sounder
- Ray Marine VHF Radio
- LED Lighting
- Spreader lights fore and aft
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha F300 counter rotating four stroke motors with 450 hours.
- Electronic engine controls and synchronizer
- Full Fiberglass and Kevlar lamination with Carbon Fiber throughout.
- Sea Hunter boats are built to give years of trouble free performance and are backed up by a lifetime structural warranty.
- The coring and foam make it extremely quiet.
Sea Hunter is built with Vacuum Assisted Lamination Technology, known as VALT. DuPont™ KEVLAR fiber, Vinylester resin, Carbon Fiber, and Corecell ™Core are used in the build process. The Composites and construction laminate schedule used by the factory result in the strongest hull in the industry.
Components of the boat are bonded, mechanically thru bolted and chemically fused together. The hatches are a vacuumed blend of materials including Carbon Fiber to give the lightest and strongest cover possible. Marine foam is then injected through the hull void areas to give a secondary bond, acoustically dampening operational sound and resulting in upright flotation.
- Sea Hunter intentionally dropped a 35’ Tournament Center Console 20’ on to a concrete pad. They then inspected it and found only minor gel coat damage.
- Next they remounted the motors and cut the boat in half.
- Aft half was taken for a successful sea trial
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.