2013 Carver Yacht C34
$ Contact Seller
The new Carver C34 is the essence of a Carver Yacht, merging durability and space with modern convenience and efficient design. This exciting new yacht will revolutionize expectations in its class with unmatched ergonomic and spacious layout complemented by forward thinking, design, innovation and styling.
The first in an entirely new and exciting series of yachts from Carver, the C34 is handcrafted with pride in the United States. The C34, making its world debut in December 2012, will raise the bar for yachts in this size class.
Electronics/NavigationSafety & Navigation
- Bilge Pumps: Two 1,500 gallon(5678 liter) per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed, each with a manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switch for the high bilge water alarm is installed in the engine compartment.
- Blige Ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine compartment. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
- CO Alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon.
- Compass: 4.5" flush mount, illuminated Richie® Navigator compass is mounted at the helm.
- Engine Alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
- Fire Suppression System: An FE241 Fireboy® automatic fire suppression system is installed in the C34's engine compartment.
- Seacocks: Marine grade bronze seacocks are used on all below the waterline thru hulls. Nylon fittings are used on above the waterline outlets.
- 110 Volt System: System consists of a 30 amp service supported by Marinco® 50' (15.2 m) shore power cord. Ground fault circuit interrupters are incorporated into the onboard system.
- 12 Volt System: Powered by an array of Series 31 12 volt batteries. Array includes two dedicated engine starting batteries and one dedicated 'house' battery. Battery banks are charged by a 60 amp charger for each bank. System ammeters are located on the ship's 12 volt distribution panel and voltmeters at the helm station. Battery ON/OFF switch for the house battery is installed in the salon and the selector switch for engine batteries is located in the engine compartment.
- Television: Cable television is supported by onboard inlets in the salon and master stateroom and a 50' (15.2 m) cable to connect to shore outlet.
Other FeaturesBridge - Helm
- Accessory space: for installing navigation equipment
- Adapter: 12V
- Beverage holders: (3) recessed, selfdraining
- DC fuse panel for helm electronics
- Dash: molded fiberglass
- Displays: (1 for each engine) digital LCD; tachometer, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, engine battery voltage, fuel usage, fuel trip usage, engine diagnostics, fuel level, and rudder angle (1 for each engine)
- Helm seat: swivel pedestal, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, and arm rests
- Light, courtesy, recessed
- Rocker switch controls
- Steering system: hydraulic
- Storage locker
- Tilt steering wheel
- Air Deflector: Plexiglass® wind deflector is installed on the leading edge of the command bridge.
- Beverage Holders: Three stainless steel recessed beverage holders are on the command bridge.
- Courtesy Lights: Three recessed 12volt courtesy lights are installed on the C34 command bridge.
- Helm: Swivel captain's seat, DC fuse panel for electronics, tilt steering wheel, 12 volt accessory outlet.
- Seating: Adjustable helm chair. Wrap around seating with table, storage under wrap around seat cushions. Aft sun pad.
- Hull bottom: Surface beneath the water line is sand blasted to create an optimal bonding surface for the anti-fouling paint. Sea Hawk® brand antifouling paint is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth running bottom.
- Hull, Deck & Superstructure: Hand-laid structural and nonstructural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with infused epoxy resin.
- Integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabintop structure
- Interior bulkheads, cabinets and drawers: precision cut, hand crafted cabinets constructed from a selection of woods and high pressure laminates. Drawers are lined with laminate.
- Stringer System: Fiberglass encapsulated foam stringers are used throughout the yacht.
- Foredeck Access: Wide walkways are on each side of the cabin top and provide safe, secure access from the cockpit to the foredeck.
- Foredeck Hatch with screen.
- Mooring Cleats: 10" (25 cm) mooring cleats are used at the bow, stern and amidships (total of seven cleats). Cleats are secured using aluminum backing plated fused into the vessel's laminate.
- Rails: 1" (2.5 cm) 316 stainless steel rails are used throughout the vessel. Rail stanchion bases are secured using aluminum backing plates laminated into the deck's fiberglass lay-up.
- Bilges: coated with white, low-VOC gelcoat
- Insulation: acoustical & thermal, vinyl vapor barrier
- 110 Outlet: GFI protected 110 volt outlet.
- Appliances: Dometic® 3.8 CF 14,3 l) refrigerator, microwave oven, two burner electric cook-top.
- Counter Tops: Solid surface countertops throughout.
- Flooring: 'Dusky Walnut'; vinyl plank flooring.
- Lighting: Five recessed LED lights over galley counter controlled by rocker light switch.
- Sink: Full-size stainless steel sink
- 16,000 BTU A/C
- 7.5KW KOHLER GAS GENERATOR
- BOW THRUSTER
- BRIDGE STEREO
- COCKPIT SEATS
- DECORATOR PILLOWS
- ENGINE HRS: 20.6/20.6 11/12/13
- EXTERIOR CARPET
- FRESH WATER WASHDOWN
- FULL CANVAS
- GEN HRS: 0.9 11/12/13
- LOPRO WINDLASS
- MERC T-5.7L 300HP
- OVERBOARD DISCHARGE SYSTEM
- SALON WINDOW BLINDS
- SUNBRELLA CARPET RUNNERS
- Electrical: 110 volt GFI protected outlet.
- Lighting: Two LED lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by wall mounted rocker switch.
- Shower: Fiberglass stall shower with bench seat and hinged aluminum and acrylic door. Shower head can be used as a hand shower. Sump drain with automatic pump. Exhaust fan. LED overhead light. Molded non-skid floor.
- Toilet: Raritan® electric pedestal toilet with freshwater flush.
- Vanity: Vanity is equipped with vessel sink, under sink storage, solid surface counter top, mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Flooring: Plush pile 100% nylon carpeting throughout.
- Lighting: Natural light provided by overhead hatch and four hull portlights with blinds. Six overhead 12 volt lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by a rocker switch. Two sconce reading lights.
- Privacy: Master stateroom is secured with a hinged wooden door and locking door latch.
- Sleeping: Full size, island berth with Comfort Foam mattress. Dual end tables and halogen sconce style reading lights.
- Storage: Port and starboard overhead lockers. Port and starboard hanging lockers.
- Ventilation: Opening overhead hatch with screen.
- Entertainment: 24" LCD Television, DVD player, AM/FM/ CD marine quality stereo with speakers.
- Flooring: Plush pile 100% nylon carpeting throughout salon.
- Lighting: Eight LED lights are recessed into the salon head liner. Controlled by a rocker switch.
- Seating: U-shaped upholstered lounge with storage underneath seating. Dining height table.
- Storage: Hinged door on salon floor provides access to storage compartment.
- Ventilation: Salon windows slide open. Screens provided.
- Cockpit: 51 ft2 (15,5 m2) approx., removable, self-draining
- Entrance door: tinted glass, aluminum frame, double hinge, secures open & closed
- Lights, courtesy, recessed: (4) with exterior-mounted switch, overhead in bridge extension
- Side deck stairways: (2) integral to deck with stainless steel grab rail, access to side decks and bridge
- Storage: Storage locker below the bottom step to the command bridge.
- Swim Platform: Integrated into the yacht's hull and deck. Access to the cockpit from the swim platform is through a transom door on the starboard side of the yacht. Telescoping boarding ladder is installed in recessed area of swim platform.
- Transom: Stainless steel handrail on top of transom. Two storage lockers in aft surface of transom.
- Flooring: Plush pile 100% nylon carpeting throughout.
- Lighting: Illumination is provided by three recessed overhead LED lights controlled by a rocker switch. Two bedside reading lights. Natural light provided by hull portlight.
- Privacy: Guest stateroom is secured with a hinged wooden door and locking door latch.
- Sleeping: Twin berths with Comfort Foam mattresses.
Water & Holding Systems
- Fresh Water System: One 90 gallon (341 liter) polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction valve.
- Fresh water fill fitting installed on walkway. Six gallon (23 liter) water heater installed in engine compartment.
- Holding Tank System: Forty gallon (151 liter) polyethylene tank is utilized with a dockside pump out fitting on walkway of vessel.
- On demand fresh water is delivered via a fresh water pump installed in the engine compartment.
- On-demand sump pump is utilized for the shower.