2013 Chittum Skiff 18 Islamorada Legacy
This 2013 Chittum Skiff Islamorada 18' Legacy has been kept in storage it whole life and has been barely used. With only 15 hours on the 70 Yamaha 4 stroke the boat is still in brand new condition. Chittum builds one of the nicest and advanced flats boats on the market and this boat has all the bells and whistles you can ask for.
Hal Chittum figured out a way to design his skiff to be a better ride, lighter, stealthier, and all around more advanced flats boat than anything else built today. It is constructed using E-glass, S-glass, Kevlar, carbon fiber, vacuum bagging and cutting edge epoxies.
If you are a diehard flats fisherman looking for the best all-around skiff on the market, look no further!
- 30 Gallon live well
- 70 Yamaha 4 Stroke with premium shifter and stainless prop (15 hours)
- 20’ and 22’ carbon fiber push poles
- Lectrotab 316 12’’ X 12’’ trim tabs
- All push and fishing platforms cored with Seadek and clear coat carbon fiber underneath
- Insulated ice chest under seat in front of the center console
- Matterhorn White hull and trim paint with bahia honda blue non skid
- Stealth onboard charging system, Stealth dock charger rigged in tackle box
- 12 and 24-volt light weight marine lithium Ion batteries
- Garmin 740 GPS and shoot thru transducer
- Spider fly casting platform, silver with blue Seadek
- Removable flush mounting system on rhodan
- Air stone
- 12 volt outlet in console
- Water pressure gauge
- Silver Edison steering wheel with power knob.
- Custom stainless steel and aluminum ramlin trailer with nonskid walkboards, (3) aluminum mag wheels, Goodyear radial trailer tires and LED lights