1997 PDQ 36 LRC - Twin Diesels
PDQ 36 Sail LRC(Long Range Cruiser) Catamaran
Diesel Inboards - Lowest hours on market - New Sails - New Enclosure - Clean!
PDQ stands for Performance, Dependability, and Quality. The superb design of the 36 LRC creates a stunning, airy interior offering privacy, and a gracious entertaining area. She is the ideal size for singlehanding, perfect for family cruising, or two couples on a holiday. The PDQ 36 LRC (Long Range Cruiser) is designed for long distance voyaging. From skeg rudder protection to heavy-duty rig, the LRC is rugged, fast and functional.
Built with Canadian craftsmanship in Whitby, Ontario, the PDQ 36 LRC was designed as a true bluewater catamaran with twin Yanmar diesels, increased tankage, a beefed up rig, and a solid hardtop.
The owners of Daddy's Girl IV have completed the package by outfitting her with all the equipment necessary for safe, comfortable, self-sufficient ocean passage making, including wind and solar power generators, full electronics, all new sails including Mack-Pack from Mack Sails. New sails, new batteries, new enclosure and fresh bottom paint 2016. LOW HOURS on twin Yanmars!
Owner is motivated, wants this to be the next 36 LRC sold! Contact listing broker today for more information!
Stepping into the saloon, the dinette is centrally located in the highest part of the cabin, offering abundant natural light and visibility throughout the cabin.
The dinette features:
- U-shape cushioned seating
- dining table with fold-out leaves, seating for six comfortably
- two drawer storage below table top, configured for elegant entertainment with wine/liquor bottle holders, wine glasses, etc
- under the sole deck adjacent to table are two wine cellars
The two hulls forward are identical fully appointed staterooms, each with a full berth and the following amenities:
- hanging locker with 3 shelve (cedar) with storage below in dry bilge
- clothes hamper/seat
- bilge storage below sole
- bulkhead book racks (2, outboard and inboard)
- storage shelves along forward bulkhead and book shelves on inboard bulkheads
- halogen reading lights (2)
- twin towel racks
- door mirror
- fire extinguisher
Midships, the galley is in the port hull:
- Adler / Balbour SuperCold Machine
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- 2 burner LPG stove (with safety solenoid shutoff switch)
- abundant storage (4 foot counter top between stove/microwave, 2 lined silverware drawers, 4 sets of double-door cabinets with total of 10 shelves, 2 full swing-out trash/recycling bins)
and the navigation station is in the starboard hull
- full sized swing out chart table, with electrical control panel above
- cushioned seat for chart table
- 2 sets of large double door cabinets, each with 3 shelves (outboard)
- single door cabinet inboard forward of chart table with storage inset below
- chart storage below chart table
Aft on the port side is the pantry with a cherry cabinet plus additional shelving in-board and aft (over port engine). Behind pantry door is a full-sized coat hanger with shelf on top.
Starboard is a full head with a separate, stand-up shower. A water/sound proof door provides convenient access to the starboard engine (in addition to the main deck hatch over the starboard engine).