2001 Lagoon 570
The Lagoon 570 was the flagship of the generation of Lagoon cats that introduced the now familiar vertical window concept to their designs. The look was a radical departure from the sleek lines of the 55/57 models that preceded it. Time has proven it to be a smart move, as it affords a huge increase in volume and interior light while greatly reducing heat gain, all without compromising the safety or performance of this solidly built line of yachts.
PRIDE has been managed as a very successful crewed charter yacht in the Caribbean by her current owners for over 10 years, and has received meticulous care and maintenance throughout.
Her next owner could continue to operate her in charter, but she also has the equipment, layout and storage capacity to make a wonderful world cruising platform in private use. With tasteful interior appointments, 7 individually controlled AC units, water maker, washer dryer, gourmet galley, electric heads; she is ready to go anywhere in comfort, safety, and style.
PRIDE is in turnkey condition and ready for her next adventure, complete with full electronics, galleyware and linens, spares, and water toys.
Recent upgrades include;
- New 12.5 kw Phasor generator 2015
- New batteries 2016
- New Xantrex inverter/charger with remote control 2015
- New console RIB and 40hp Evinrude Etec motor 2013
- New anchor chain 2016
- New interior cushions, shades, and soft goods 2014
Her name says it all. This fantastic catamaran exhibits PRIDE of ownership, PRIDE in her lineage, and her next owners will be PROUD to sail her wherever they want to go.
Accommodations & Walkthrough
COCKPIT AND HELMS
Up the slide away swim ladder and the sugar scoop transoms, one enters the spacious teak decked cockpit that is one of the signature features of the Lagoons yachts of this era.
Engine room access is under large sealed hatches on the top of the sugar scoops and provide plenty of space for maintenance.
Helm stations are port and starboard and feature redundant instruments and engine controls. The stations are forward end high enough to feel part of the cockpit; and thanks to the custom raised stainless steel and canvas Bimini top, the helmsman has an excellent view forward from either helm.
Under this Bimini the shaded cockpit features a teak table with seating for 10, cockpit fridge/icemaker and counter, electric winch for mainsheet and dinghy lift, and tons of storage.
Wide and flat side decks lead forward from the cockpit to the bow areas.
The interior joiner work and hardware found aboard PRIDE is in excellent condition and is of a quality no longer found on production catamarans. Teak and holly flooring set off real teak cabinetry throughout, and the signature Lagoon windows fill the saloon with light.
Screens and shades are fit on all opening ports and hatches, and cool LED lighting has been installed throughout.
The sliding glass door and window open the saloon to the cockpit for a vast indoor/outdoor feel. Immediately to starboard is the L shaped lounge with a coffee/cocktail table for relaxing and conversation. To port is the U shaped settee with Corian dining table that will seat 10 for dining inside. Starboard and forward is the well equipped interior navigation station.
The galley is centrally located in the port hull. It features:
- Abundant storage and solid surfacing counter space on both sides
- Built in front opening refrigerator
- Stainless steel front opening fridge freezer combo
- Four burner range top
- Built in oven and microwave
- Dual round stainless steel sinks
- Overhead stemware rack.
All the staterooms on PRIDE are tastefully appointed and complete with linens and wall decor
The forward staterooms in both hulls are identical and have fore and aft queen size berths with Tempurpedic mattress toppers, ensuite electric heads with showers, hanging lockers and storage, fans, a/c controls, and dedicated TV/DVD/Stereo equipment.
The port aft cabin is similarly laid out and equipped, with ensuite electric head and separate shower, hanging lockers and drawers, entertainment center, and excellent ventilation.
The berth in the starboard aft cabin is athwartship, which allows room for the deck accessed double crew cabin behind. It also has an ensuite head and all the amenities. The starboard hull amidship also has extra storage lockers between the cabins.
Equipment & Amenities
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- 5 Cabin layout, 4 ensuite guest cabins and separate crew quarters (accessed from cockpit) with ensuite head
- All 5 heads with Sealand electric toilets
- 5 reverse cycle 8,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioners
- 2 reverse cycle 9,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioners
- 7 digitali A/C controls
- Maytag washing machine
- 220V Dessolator Water Maker 34 gal per hour
- New Saloon cushions and shades 2014
- Saloon Sony Flat Screen (42”) w/DVD Player
- 4 Stateroom Flat Screen TV's w/ DVD Players
- 4 Stateroom AM / FM Stereo
- XM Satellite radio
- Powerful Lofrans windlass
- Plow anchor on bow roller, 200' new chain 2016
- Sugar Scoops with slide in swimming ladders and freshwater rinse showers
- Bow and stern pulpit seats
- Harken chrome Winches
- 3 Harken electric self tailing winches
- 6 Harken manual self tailing winches
- All Harken stoppers, blocks, and deck hardware
- Cockpit fridge and ice maker
- Custom stainless steel and canvas bimini with dodger, raised 8" for increased visibility and ventilation.
- Twin helm stations with stainless steel wheels, engine controls and electronics
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Full batten main with stackpack
- Profurl Titanium roller furling jib,
- Profurl Titanium roller furling, self tacking staysail
- Storm bail with bag
- Painted alloy mast with stainless steel compression post
- Polished stainless chainplates
- 1x19 stainless lifelines
- Raymarine Radar /Chart Plotter /GPS
- Autohelm ST60 AP and Tridata instruments both Steering Stations and Nav Station
- 2 ICOM VHF Radios
- ICOM SSB Radio
- Electronic Fog Horn /Hailer
- Garmin GPS -126
- Autohelm VHF Remote
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Shore Power 120v / 220v
- Phasor 12.5 KVW Generator (New 2015) with 2,300 hrs
- Battery Chargers – Mastervolt Dakar Combi 12/2500 12V to 240V Inverter /charger
- Xantrex Freedom 30 3000W 140amp 12V to 120V
- DC Batteries East Penn D16 – 8 New 11/22/2013
- DC Starter Batteries 3 - 12V 200 AMP
- DC 12V, AC 120V & 220V Wiring
- 28 Marelon Seacocks
- 2 Isotemp Water Heaters AC / Engine
- 5 Waste Tanks (30 gal each)
- Deck graywater pumpouts
- All lighting LED'S for cool and low impact power use
- New Master lighting blue/white mood lighting
- New Console Dinghy 2014
- 2014 40HP Evinrude E-TEC Engine
- 2 standup paddle boards
- Snorkel equipment and towables
- Charter ready equipment: galleyware, linens, towels, toiletries
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Lagoon 570 replaced the Lagoon 55/57, which after more than ten years of service took a well-deserved retirement. Replacing a legend is difficult, but after 8,000 hours of research, the redesigned model was ready for sea. The 570 has more sail area, more interior volume, better solar protection, and better performance - all the while preserving the best qualities of its predecessor. These include an extraordinary balance between the cockpit and the salon; panoramic visibility from both the interior and the cockpit; precise cabinetry work; and the complete absence of concessions solely to style.
As described PRIDE is perfectly charter ready for an owner desiring to produce income, and she has many confirmed bookings already in place for the 2017 season.
Her crewed charter rates are from 13k to 20k weekly inclusive for up to 8 guests.
Her charter books and contacts are available as a separate transaction to any interested buyer.