2003 Fountaine Pajot LAVEZZI
Not available to US Citizens in US Waters.
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION!!!!!
DOUBLE TROUBLE is a fast, ocean certified, catamaran with very livable accommodations and easy to sail layout. This design also includes a very high "Bridge Deck" which almost totally eliminates slapping. DOUBLE TROUBLE is unique in that it has tiller steering for the sailing enthusiast who loves the feel that tiller steering gives you.
The boat is easily boarded from either of the "Sugar Scoops" up to the aft deck with large table for at least 6 and cusioned seating.
Entry into the salon through the glass large sliding door reveals a spacious and well lit interior with an almost panoramic view.
The well equipped galley is to port as are the double sinks and dish drain. The large fridge is on the other side of the easy access stairs from the galley. Looking forward to starboard is the large salon table with room for at least 6. Just to starboard of the table is the Navigations center and electrical panels.
From there we take the easy steps into the starboard. The aft cabin is used as a work and storage place. Going forward the full head is to the left with sink and shower. Forward of the head is the starboard stateroom with hanging locker.
We then go to the port hull an ample head and shower is in the center of the hull with the port stateroom aft of that and another stateroom forward with storage and lockers.
DOUBLE TROUBLE has had a unique history. It was damaged in a hurricane where it drifted to shore and rolled over. It was professionally repaired with a new and taller cabin top and a hard bimini. A taller and stronger mast was also installed.
- Taller cabin top
- Taller and stronger mast
- Hard top bimini
- 6 solar panels
- Tiller steering
- 6/ 100 watt solar panels
- Victron Energy Solar power regulator Blue Solar MPPT
- Victron Energy Phoenix inverter 12/2000 230v
- Victron Energy Battery monitor BMV 6005
- AMEC AIS 108wifi (from 2016)
- 6/ 6 volt Trojan Bateries
- Water maker 90 liters/hour (2016)
- Brake Anchor w/ 180 ft chain 2014
- Lofrans Cayman 88 Anchor windlass w/ remote 2016
- Fortress FX23 w/ 45 ft chain and 180 ft line
- Flexboat SR10 10ft Dingy 2013
- 15 HP Yamaha Enduro
- Cockpit sunscreen
- Cockpit cusions
- 10 Lifejackets
- Vented Propane Locker
- Fenders and Dock lines
- Swim ladder
- Rule 500 engine bilge pumps
- Rule 360 bilge pumps
- 2/ Manual bilge pumps
- Spare parts
- 11 gallon water heater
- 2 Jabsco Manual Heads
- Cockpit table 2013
- Hard Bimini added
- Raised salon
- Dual Stainless Sinks
- Cooking utensils
- ENO 3 burner stove w/ Oven
- Pressurized fresh water and filter
- Waeco Fridge Freezer 2013
- Raymarine SPX10 Smart Pilot System 2011
- Raymariine C90 Wide Multi-Function Display 2011
- ST60 Depth, Wind, Speed and Auto Pilot Instruments 2011
- EPIRB ACR
- 2/27HP Yanmar 3GM30FC approx. 4200 hrs each.
- 2 SD20 Sail Drives
- Fixed two blade propellors
Sails and Rigging
- Lewmar 46 Selftailing winches 2010
- Furling Doyle Genoa 2013
- ProFurl furler
- Full Battened Main sail 2013
- Marshall aluminum mast
- Spare used main and genoa
- Lazy bag
- Tiller steering
- Honda Generator
- Waeco cooler/freezer box
- Offshore Liferaft
- Iridium go plus Marine antenna
- Bosch Grinder
- Bosch Drill Maschine
- Standard Horizon VHF handheld
- Personal belongings including Charts, pilot books etc.