2003 Gemini 105Mc
Owner forced to sell!
Already in the best cruising ground in the world!
The Gemini 105MC by Performance Cruising is one of the most popular and affordable cruising catamarans available. This 2003 model incorporates all the updates in later models that made the boat sail faster and better B.I.G.is also in Puerto Rico, one of the best places to start a cruise to the Caribbean, Bahamas and US east coast. It is a US manufactured boat registered in the US. The toughest challenge in cruising the Caribbean Sea, the best cruising ground in the world, is sailing to windward to get to Puerto Rico. B.I.G. is already there! There is no sales tax to buy the boat in Puerto Rico and Puerto Rico is a great place to get your new boat ready for cruising. All US provisioning is available, all US companies ship to Puerto Rico at reasonable rates, all marine services are available and chandleries like West Marine have fully stocked stores.
Unfortunately, health challenges are forcing the seller to give up his beloved boat. His misfortune is your good luck. Don't wait. This boat will go fast.
A sliding glass door leads from the cockpit into a central saloon. The saloon features a large U-shaped settee around a dining table. Down to starboard is a spacious galley with ample storage and counter space. Forward is the owner's cabin with a queen berth. Aft of the galley is guest cabin with double berth. A VIP cabin with another queen berth is in the port hull. Forward of the VIP cabin is the nav station and storage. A large head and shower occupies the forward end of the port hull.
- Private owner's cabin with queen berth
- Two private double cabins for guests
- 16,000 btu Mermaid air conditioner
- Galley down arrangement keeps galley clutter out of sight of guests
- Numerous large forward facing opening hatches provide lots of light and ventilation
- U-shaped setee/dinette serves 6 and offers comfortable places to sit back and read a book or watch TV
- 360 degree view from the saloon
- Electric space heater
- Voyager 2 burner propane stove with oven and broiler
- Double stainless steel sink
- Large refrigerator - 110 vac/propane powered
- Microwave oven
- Ample counter space
- Lots of handy storage space in galley
Engine and Mechanical
- Westerbeke 30 B Three 27 hp diesel engine
- Sillette Sonic leg
- Sonic leg can be steered for excellent maneuverability
- Sonic leg can be raised out of the water for corrosion protection and reduced drag
- 6 gallon 110vac/engine heated water heater
Electronics & Electrical
- Raymarine wheel mounted autopilot
- President VHF radio
- Handheld VHF radio
- Hummingbird depth sounder - NEW 2015!
- Sony remote controlled stereo with CD player
- 2 BPsolar 50 watt 2.9 amp solar panels
- 2 Sunsaver 10 solar controllers
- 1500 watt inverter
Deck & Hull
- Chainplates replaced - NEW 8/2016!
- Horizon 600 electric windlass
- Delta 35# anchor with 30' chain and 50' rope rode
- Fortress FX 16 anchor with 30' chain and 50' rope rode
- Foldup 3.5# dinghy anchor with 25' 1/2" rope rode
- Dinghy davits
- Twin centerboards
- Kick-up rudders
Sails & Rigging
Selden fractional rig with a single adjustable back stay
Roller furled screecher mounted on a curved track between the bows can be pulled to windward for maximum efficiency
Screecher can be rolled in and out as an easily handled spinnaker substitute
- 110% genoa on roller furler
340 sq ft main w/ slab reefing
- All sails are original but in excellent condition, never sailed in heavy weather, mostly in protected waters
Two (2) #40 AST Ocean Primary Winches