2006 Lagoon 410 Owner's Version
NO WORRIES is the desirable and hard to find OWNER'S version with 3 cabins and 2 heads, making her the perfect live aboard or family cruising catamaran.
Her interior is in nice condition and her recently waxed exterior shines.
She is well equipped with:
- 9kw Onan Genset
- Dual AC units
- Touchscreen chart potter, radar, and autopilot
- Electric sheet winch
- RIB dinghy and davits.
No WORRIES has just returned to the US from the Caribbean and is ready to go again!
*NOT FOR SALE TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS*
NO WORRIES features the hard to find and very desirable 3 cabin-2 head layout.
Her starboard hull is dedicated as an Owner's suite with an athwartship queen berth aft, office and storage area amidship, and a forward head with walk-in shower and separate sink and toilet compartments. All the staterooms in NO WORRIES feature the signature Lagoon picture windows for lots of light and water views.
Her port hull has queen berth cabins with fans, hanging lockers, storage, and opening ports and hatches in each end. Between the cabins is a bright and spacious head with separate shower stall.
The bridgedeck cabin layout features a sit down nav station to port, huge oval settee with seating for 8 in the center, and galley to starboard. The galley is a split arrangement with fridge, freezer, stove, and counter space forward, and the sink and serving counter facing aft. A sliding window opens the serving counter to the cockpit. Additional galley storage and counter space is located in the back of central built in settee
The salon has faux wood grain flooring and bright fiberglass ceiling panels for low maintenance, and the signature Lagoon vertical windows allow 180 degree views and great ventilation with little heat gain.
The full hardtop covered cockpit features a recently refinished table with seating for 8, full sun shades, dual helm seat, and large storage lockers.
Wide and unobstructed side decks lead to the foredeck with two large bow lockers, two bow seats, and web style trampolines.
Equipment and Specifications
2006 Lagoon 410 Owner's Version NO WORRIES
WATER: 103 gallons
FUEL: 53 gallons
- ENGINES: 2 Yanmar 3JH4E x 40 HP
- SAILDRIVES: SD40
- GENERATOR: 9 kw ONAN
- XANTREX XM1800 inverter/Charger
- 2x 30A 110v shorepower circuits
- AIR CONDITIONING: 2x marine air 12000 BTU
- Raymarine RL 70c Radar
- Raymarine 240 VHF
- Raymarine ST 60 series wind, depth, and speed instrument
- Raymarine ST series Smartpilot auto pilot
- Raymarine A7 touch screen chart plotter
SAILS,RIGGING AND DECK EQUIPMENT
- Sails NEW in 2013: Furling headsail, fully battened main
- NEW stack pack 2016
- Sail Area 958 sq. ft.
- All control lines led aft
- Harken electric sheet/halyard winch on port side cabin top.
- Cockpit fiberglass hardtop with sliding hatch
- Raised double helm seat with teak grating under footrest
- Leather wrapped SS wheel
- Teak varnished cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Textilene cockpit sunshades
- Quick electric windlass
- Delta anchor NEW 2015 with 200' chain&rode
- Deck shower on sugar sccop
- Swim ladder
- Plastimo Life raft
- FRONT LOADING FRIDGE: 16" w x 27" d x 26" h
- TOP LOADING FREEZER: 15" w x 26" d x 25" h
- OVEN/STOVE: 2 burner SS propane
- Double SS galley sink
- Sliding window behind galley counter for easy cockpit serving
- SS charcoal BBQ
- 10' Carib dinghy with 9.9 HP Yamaha motor
- SS dinghy davits