2008 Gemini 105 MC
This Gemini 105 MC is in excellent condition and ready to go on your adventure. This is the perfect family cruiser with room for all! This vessel is known as the perennial best-selling cruising catamaran with great accommodations, light and airy spaces and good sailing performance all at an affordable price. She features an efficient hull shape, trusted kick up centerboards and rudders, an 18 inch draft and extremely manageable 14 foot beam. With boards up she can explore thin water and find that perfect anchorage inaccessible to most mono hulls. With no weighted keel and four built-in buoyancy tanks the Gemini is virtually unsinkable! The interior and deck mold makes the boat strong, light and fast with great cruising amenities. She is the only 34’ Gemini available that gives you the ability to have a hot shower while the Air-conditioning is running due to her upgraded electrical system (see electrical) The sellers have moved up and want her to be the next 34’ Gemini SOLD!! All reasonable offers considered by these 2 boat owners.
The very open and airy interior sleeps eight in three staterooms and convertible dinette. Matched double (6'6" X 48") berth staterooms are aft in each hull. Main Salon in center of boat with chart area and storage to port, U-shaped dinette with seating for six to eight in center. Dinette converts to a double berth. Forward on port is the head/shower area with a folding Plexiglas door separating the shower area from the head. The Galley is to Starboard and forward on starboard is the master stateroom with a standard queen berth (6'6" X 5'4"). Large polycarbonate windows provide ample light and Stratipont Teak & Holly floorboards cabin soles and abundant teak trim provide a warm interior feel. The cockpit is designed for great seating with easy ingress and egress facilitated by normal sized steps to the deck in each corner. The solid foredeck provides storage lockers and a spacious lounge area for calm sailing days or when the vessel is at rest.
The salon is very spacious and provides an open and airy feel. There is a Dining table that seats 6 or 8 and converts to a berth. Plenty of ventilation is provided with opening hatches, sliding windows and fans.
- 12V lighting
- Electrical panel
Ample storage for dry goods and kitchenware is provided under the galley counter and in cabinets opposite the counter area. There is counter top work surface on both the inboard side and outboard side of the galley.
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Two burner propane stove with oven and broiler
- Hot and cold pressure water and manual fresh water pump
The master stateroom has a view forward from the Queen Size berth. There is also a port light on the starboard side and an opening hatch providing light and tremendous ventilation. On the outboard side of the cabin are a shelf, bins, lockers and storage compartments. Forward from the berth is a hanging locker and large storage locker. On the inboard side of the berth is a shelf for things needed bedside. A 12 Volt fan adds to the ventilation capability. There is a light overhead.
The Head is fully molded fiberglass. Inboard there is a storage locker, 115 Volt outlet and a washbasin mounted in a countertop. Outboard is a fixed port light, more storage and the swing out shower door to keep the toilet area clean and dry during showering. The shower is mounted on an adjustable mount on the forward bulkhead. The shower can also be removed to use as a hand held shower. Overhead is a 12 Volt light, Bomar hatch with screens. Raritan marine head with 18 gallon holding tank with 'Y" valve facilitating overboard and deck pump out.
Each guest stateroom has a double berth with 4 inch foam mattresses and Froli springs, a fan and ports inboard and outboard for ventilation. There is a light overhead and a reading light. A hanging locker, drawer and storage locker are provided for storage of clothing and personal items.
There are sealed buoyancy tanks forward and aft in each hull. Centerboard in each hull give good windward performance when deployed and reduce draft to 18" when pulled up.
- Delta Anchor 35Lb 30' chain, 300 feet of rode
- Danforth anchor with 15 foot chain and 100 feet of rode.
- Fiberglass deck with solid bridge deck forward
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with pulpit seats
- Anchor locker on foredeck
- Side stanchions and lifelines
- Side boarding gates
- Solar panel
- Stern hammock seat
- Swim step transomsBoarding ladder
- Hard dodger
- Two composite 20# propane bottles in self draining cockpit locker
- Running lights, masthead tricolor light and anchor light
- 4 Four Bomar opening hatches with screens over master stateroom, head, and dinette
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Coast Guard safety package
- Dinghy with engine
Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 740 touch screen chart plotter
- Raytheon VHF radio
- Raytheon Wind speed and wind direction
- Raytheon tri-data log speed and depth meter
- Raytheon/Autohelm 6002 autopilot
She is the only 34’ Gemini available that gives you the ability to have a hot shower while the Air-conditioning is running due to her upgraded electrical system.
- 110 Volt AC & 12 Volt DC systems
- 2x 110 volt AC breaker panels 2016
- 2x 30 AMP shore power receptacles custom installed 2016
- 1x 12 volt DC breaker panel
- 4 deep-cycle marine AGM 24 group batteries 2014.
- Battery parallel switch
- Propane detector with solenoid control
- Seven 110V AC outlets, two 12V DC outlets
- 2 x 30 AMP Shore power cord
- Solar panel
- 12ProSport waterproof automatic Multi-Stage Battery Charger
Engine And Mechanical Equipment
The engine is a 27 hp Westerbeke diesel with 55-amp alternator and heat exchanger for hot water. The engine drives a lift able, steerable outdrive leg from Sillette marine with a large efficient propeller. The drive leg, retracts from water when sailing or at anchor, drops down while under power. The outdrive leg steers in conjunction with the rudders providing remarkable maneuverability.
- Wheel/teleflex cable steering
- Six gallon 110V water heater with engine heat exchange
- Fresh water cooling on engine
- Engine alarmManual head with overboard and holding tank discharge
- 18,000 BTU Flagship Marine AC/Heat 2014
- Automatic / manual bilge pumps
- 27 HP diesel with 825 hours
This vessel is extremely well maintained by her knowledge owners. She has become available to the market as they have decided to move up and have chosen their next vessel. Some recent upgrades include.
- New 18k BTU Flagship marine commercial/military quality A/C
- New 500 GPH March raw water A/C pump
- New custom teak A/C cabinet with 4 air vents
- New custom shades for windows, hatches, and adjustable rear shade.
- New microfiber upholstery on settee 2014New Awl grip anti-skid and deck 2014
- Four AGM24 79AH Batteries (4/14)
- Upgraded gimbaled fan in master
- Upgraded LED lights (bright!)
- USB ports installed in master
- Custom carpets in companionways
Sails and Rigging
An efficient full battened, big head mainsail improves drive and reduces heel. The advanced design of this sail allows it to easily pass the backstay.
- Double spreader anodized aluminum spar, stepped on deck
- Furlex roller furling on headstay
- 150% Genoa
- Full batten mainsail with two reef points
- Backstay adjuster
- Two self tailing sheet winches and two halyard winches
- End boom mainsheet
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.