2008 Lagoon 420 Owner's Cabin
Immaculate example of Lagoon 420 Catamaran - Owner's Suite-3 Cabin, 3 Head model with massive salon. Full electronics including Raymarine Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Wind, and Depth at Helm AND Nav Station. Fully Battened Main with Stack Pack for easy handling. Two Genoas-110 and 130. Hard top over spacious outside seating with new table. Four Marina A/C systems. Onan 11 kw Generator. Dinghy Davits and Boston Whaler hard dinghy with Outboard. Two electric winches, Windlass-everything needed for living aboard and cruising!
Salon is huge, new Corian Counter with Integral large and deep sink.New Isotherm Refrigerator and Freezer. Owner's Suite has spacious head and shower and massive storage. Three large pedestal beds provide comfort for all aboard.
Just detailed including buff and wax-you can't miss seeing this one if you are looking for an exceptional catamaran!
- Cockpit useable as outdoor salon, accessible via a stern walkway connecting both transoms
- Hard top bimini with integral lighting
- Self bailing cockpit with teak grate
- Helm station on starboard roof bulkhead including: motor throttle controls, motor control panels, steering compass, room for electronic instrument installation, leather covered steering wheel, double helm seat with cushions, access steps from cockpit with s/s handrail, 3 line storage compartments
- Steering system: cable steering, composite shaft rudders, emergency tiller
- U-shape seating area with generator & technical compartment
- Large table with folding leafs added in 2014
- All lines lead to cockpit with 3 Harkin 46 Winches, one electric, and an electric Harkin 40 aft
- Generous Storage throughout. Engines accessible from stern of each hull.
All detailed, buffed and waxed June 2016
A new look, a longitudinal beam that includes the mooring gear, a rigid bimini, a tall rig, a gullwing shaped bridgedeck and an overlapping genoa. The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, plenty of lockers. The aft deck allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit and access o the dinghy davits and dinghy. There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and a table is protected from the sun and the bad weather by a rigid bimini top with optional sides and back panels, the twin seats helm station was designed for sailing with a reduced crew. all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests. The foredeck is exclusively dedicated to relaxation. Electric winches by the helm and aft are welcome additions.
All Lewmar deck hatches (15) replaced in 2015
New Outland Hatch Covers 2015
New Quick Windlass 2016
- Raymarine C140 with Plotter, Radar, Wind, Depth
- Raymarine ST70 Wind Instrument
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot with remote
- Raymarine 55 VHS Radio (2015)
At Nav Station:
- Raymarine C90 with Plotter, Radar, Depth, Wind
- Raymarine 55 VHS (2015)
Fusion Stereo 2013
Rogue WiFi Extender 2014
KVH-M1 Satelite TV Receiver
Priority has been given to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420. The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel. Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level. The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit, it is the most social and practical area, fully equipped with numerous lockers. Standing room of 6' 7" and horizontal windows surrounding the salon provide a large, airy, and bright atmosphere. The port hull of the 3 cabin owners version is in fact a suite: large bed, sofa, numerous lockers and hanging lockers, washroom with separate shower. The the Starboard hull there is a central double bed in each cabin, a washroom with separate shower for each, large hull windows, and generous lockers.
18,000 BTU Salon/Galley
10,000 BTU Owners Suite
7,000 BTU Forward Guest Cabin
7,000 BTU Aft Guest Cabin
A new Corian Counter with integral large and deep sink were installed in 2014 including a modern faucet. New Isotherm refrigerator and freezer were installed in 2014-both dual voltage. A new propane Eno stove and oven with electric start installed in 2014 Everything is arranged to allow easy access from the dining area and outdoor salon (cockpit).
New LED lighting added throughout in 2015.
Twin Yanmar 3JH4E 40 Hp diesels provide reliable power, and since they are located outside the cabins, they are very quite.
New Impellers and oil change July 2016
Cleaned Heat Exchanger, New Water Pumps 2014
Saildrives serviced new seals, new bottom paint 11/15
Flexfold 3 Blade Props new 2013
Current owner purchased from original owner with 2500 hours on starboard engine. Currently read 3160 on starboard and 1900 on port engine.
Onan diesel generator has 2600 hours.
Fully Battened Main with Stack Pack for handling
- 1 Full batten large roach mainsail, 62 m2 / 667 sq ft.
- Furling genoa with UV protective band, 35 m2 / 377 sq ft
Two Genoas-110 and 130- Estimated age: 2012
New Profurl for Genoa 2016
Spinnaker for flying between hulls
- Mast-anodized aluminum deck-stepped mast with mainsail luff cars
- Single spreaders
- Anodized aluminum boom
- 1 Double purchase main halyard
- 1 Genoa halyard
- 1 Double purchase mainsheet led back to helm station, mainsheet traveler and car on hard top bimini.
- 2 Genoa sheets
- 2 Genoa sheet tracks
- 3 Winches at helm station:
- 1 Winch 46.2ST for: - Port mainsheet traveler line - Starboard mainsheet traveler line - Port genoa sheet
- 1 Electric Winch 44.2STE for: - Main halyard - Genoa halyard - Spinnaker halyard - Boom topping lift
- 1 Winch 46.2ST for - Main sheet - Reef 1 (automatic) - Reef 2 (automatic) - Reef 3 (conventional) - Starboard genoa sheet - Genoa furling line
- 3 reefing lines (2 automatic and 1 conventional)
- 1 Genoa furler line
- Stack Pack for easy handling of main
Dual 12 Volt, 110 Volt systems
Onan Generator 11kw with 2600 hours
Batteries-all new AGM in 2013:
-4 4D AGM House Batteries
- 3 Group 27 AGM StarterBatteries
Construction- for Durability
- Polyester and vinylester FRP construction
- Foam core composite hulls - white gel coat
- Solid glass FRP under waterline
- Balsa core composite deck and bridge deck
- Solid or felt core composite interior FRP hull & roof liners
- FRP reinforced marine ply bulkheads; tabbed or glued to hull
Manta Anchor with 100' chain and 200' rode
Fortress Anchor with 100' chain and 200' rode
Boston Whaler 11' 4" Tender 2000
20 Hp Mercury 4 Stroke 2016
Fresh Water: two 90 gallon tanks
Fuel: two 80 gallon tanks
Waste: two 20 gallon tanks