2008 Lagoon 440 Owner's version
ELEKTRA 1 is a rare example of a NEVER CHARTERED, OWNER'S VERSION Lagoon 440.
Her interior is in boat show condition with all new soft goods and immaculate joiner work.
She is well equipped and has been lovingly maintained by her owners.
The Lagoon 440 started a revolution in catamaran design with her raised helm, forward cockpit, and spacious layout. This successful design continues to be a sought after vessel with a reputation for solid performance combined with tremendous cruising comfort.
ELEKTRA 1 features include:
- 5 electric winches for push button sail control
- Engine controls and autopilot remote at nav station in salon
- All new cushions in salon, helm station, and cockpit
- 9.5 KW Onan Genset
- Washing machine
- All electric heads
- Private owner's suite in stbd hull.
ELEKTRA 1 is US DUTY PAID. currently stored on the hard, and is easy to see by appointment in St Augustine, FL.
The aft cockpit feature a full hardtop, outdoor bar with sink and front opening fridge, galley pass through window, and u shaped dining for 8 with brand new cushions
Steps up from either side of the cockpit lead to the raised helm with all sail and engine controls, full electronics package, bench seating with new cushions, and Bimini top and windscreen
Entering the salon from a sliding glass door the bridge deck cabin features a panoramic view from Lagoon's signature vertical windows. Forward and to port is the settee with seating for 8 and all new cushions. To starboard forward is the nav station with interior engine controls, starboard and aft is the galley with stainless steel triple sink and counters, front opening fridge/freezer, range with oven, dishwasher, and ample storage and counter space.
LED lit steps lead to both hulls
The starboard hull is the Owner's suite with a walk around queen berth and picture windows aft. Amidships is the lounge area with couch, desk with stool, and lots of storage and lockers.
Moving forward are the laundry and linen lockers leading to the bright and airy electric head with full walk in shower.
The port hull features guest cabins with queen berths and ensuite electric heads with showers in each, and large storage lockers amidships.
The foredeck of the Lagoon 440 has an innovative sunken cockpit for lounging or entertaining underway or at anchor.
Equipment and Specifications
- Stainless steel counter with double SS sink and draining dish storage
- Sliding window behind counter gives direct access to cockpit for serving
- 3 burner SS gas stove with grill/oven
- 2 X Front opening 12v under counter fridge/freezers
- Compact built in dishwasher
- Over and under counter storage
- Oval settee and bench with new cushions (2016) and teak table with seating for eight
- Pleated curtains for all salon windows
- Nav station with remote pilot and engine controls to port forward.
- Raymarine ST70 depth, speed, and wind instruments at helm with repeater at nav station
- Raymarine 24nm radar
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter at helm
- Raymarine 49E VHF w/dsc
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot with remote
- Raymarine Seattle USB link at nav station
- Ritchie Compass
- New Sony CD stereo in Salon with cockpit speakers and new Bose Flybridge Speakers
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL
- Onan 9.5 kw Genset w 1900 hers
- 220v shore power circuit and panel
- !2v electrical panel
- 2x Yanmar 4JH4 54 hp engines with 1393 hours
- SD 50 saildrives
- Folding Gori 3 Blade props with shaft sharks
- Hi Capacity watermaker
- Hot water heater 60l
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Fully battened mainsail with stackpack
- Facnor Roller furling Genoa
- Facnor Roller Furler with Doyle APC (Asymetrical Power Cruiser) Sail
- 5 electric winches for sail handling and dinghy raising
- All sail control lines led to upper helm.
- Electric windlass with remote (new 2015)
- Delta anchor with all 150' chain and 150' nylon rode
- Anchor bridle (new 2015)
- Forward cockpit seating
- Aft cockpit with hardtop
- Cockpit table, stores under hardtop when not in use
- Beverage serving counter and sink with undercounter fridge/freezer in cockpit
- Bimini top with windscreen over helm
- Canvas helm cover
- New cockpit and helm seating cushions 2016
- Stern shower
- Swim Ladder
- Aluminum passarelle
- Plastimo Offshore 8 person liferaft (needs inspection)
- Dinghy davits
- Zodiac 3.2m RIB with 20hp Honda 4 stroke outboard