2009 Admiral Executive
Recent Price reduction!!!
KAISOSI is one of the last Admiral Executive 40 built. The Admiral Executive was one of the best custom/production catamarans ever imagined. The concept was was to build a top tier fully custom equipped boat instead of building a base luxury catamaran and add options.
KAISOSI is probably the most unique of the series. The owners have upgraded even above the factory specifications with the help of the designer Angelo Lavaranos. The hulls were extended over 3 feet to compensate for extra weight and make a fast more stable catamaran. The keels were lengthened and enlarged to improve performance of the original, rather small keels, and the rudders were modified to improve balance.
The owners, have spared no expense to make KAISOSI the one of the best designed catamarans to suit their needs and the fortunate next owners.
This boat has been home for the owners and has taken them from the African coast, South America, the Amazon River, French Guyana, Trinidad, US, British, Spanish and the Bahamas.
Even though the their sailing future may be coming to an end, they are enjoying the Eastern US coast, still sailing and loving it. Please call or e-mail me to find their latest location. They will be happy to show you the boat and tell you their story.
- 3 ft+ Professionally Extended hulls for better load carrying, speed and comfort.
- Enlarged keels for better performance
- Modified rudders for improved steering
- Massive Solar Power 700W
- Two Wind generators
- Ferris water generator
- 800 Ah Lithium batteries
- Gorgeous interior
- Complete North sail plan with furling main, furling genoa, symmetrical spinnaker with snuffer, screecher and storm jib
- Low engine hours
- 2 security cameras on mast
- Underwater camera
- Underwater lights
- 300 bar Dive Compressor with 4 stroke Honda and 10 L aqualung and Hooka
- Launched in December 2009, the effective delivery date was March 2010.
- Shakedown cruise from Cape Town to Madagascar, Mayotte, Mozambique and back to Cape Town, from June to December 2010.
- In 2011 Kaisosi was professionally lengthened by 1m, keels deepened and lengthened and the rudders modified. At the time Angelo Lavranos, the yacht designer, was consulted regarding these modifications.
- In July 2012 we left Cape Town via St.Helena Island to Brazil. Cruised the entire Brazilian coast with 3 months in the Amazon River. French Guyana and on to Trinidad. The Nereid’s Rally in 2013 from Trinidad to Guyana, French Guyana, Surinam and back to Trinidad. Have been cruising the Caribbean, British, US and Spanish Virgin Islands and the Bahamas.
- Currently we are cruising the US.
- North Sail furling main sail
- North Sail furling genoa
- North Sail Symmetrical Spinnaker with snuffer
- North Sail Screecher
- North Sail Storm jib
- 2xYanmar 3ygm30 29 hp.
- Starboard 906 hrs
- Port 1330 hours
- 70 amp Balmar on port engine
- 165 amp Balmar on starboard eng with serpentine belt 2016
- 3.5 KW 240v Entec Diesel Generator 1542 hrs
- 3000w Victron Inverter/charger
- 10x70W Solar panels
- Ferris Water Generator
- Isolation transformer with 110V and 240V input
- 800 AH Lithium Batteries (may 2015)
- 2x12V TVs
- Drop Down DVD Player in each aft cabin
- Kenwood Marine FM/AM Radio with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Full Air Conditioning
- 2x Electric toilets with backwater holding tank in starboard hull
- 12V Fans throughout
- Hot Water heater
- Nano Station Wifi Antennae on Mast
- Instant hot water in owners head
- All Lewmar hatches with Oceanair Screens
- Security camera on mast
- New washing machine 2016
- Spectra 12v Watermaker w/new membrane and pump 2015
- Digital safe
- 2x Isotherm Fridges
- Eno Gas stove and oven
- Gass BBQ
- Isotemp water heater
- Double stainless sinks
- Under counter water filter
- All Deck gear by Harken
- All Sheets lead to cockpit
- Electric Winch at Helm
- Electric 1200W Lofrans with chain counter
- 33 Kg Rockna Anchor with 300 ft chain
- Delta Stern anchor with 150ft chain
- Fortress Spare SAnchor with 35 ft chain
- Folding Grapnel spare anchor
- 300ft Spare Rode on Spool
- 300ft Floating rope on Spool
- Jordan Series Drogue on Spool
- 6 Man Life Raft
- Raymarine Digital Radar
- Raymarine 12" multifunctional display with AIS Upgraded Dec 2015 to Raymarine ES128 12.1" combo WiFi with Chirp downvision
- Raymarine I70 Color Multifunction fitted Dec. 2015
- Raymarine ST60 Wind and Tridata saloon repeaters
- Raymarine autopilot, Upgraded to to P70 color display and EV-200 Sail Evolution Autopilot , Dec. 2015
- Garmin GHC indépendant Autopilot for backup
- Icom VHF Radio
- Icom SSB Radio
- Steering Compass
- Handheld Compass
- Cockpit Enclosure for heavy weather with Stratoglass windows
- Sun Filter Cockpit enclosure
- Cockpit cushions and backrests
- 11.5 SQM Kite surfer with Board
- Sea Kayak with carbon fiber paddle
- Hobie Adventure 10'8" inflatable SUP new 2016
- 2.6m Highfield Hypalon RIB with aluminum hull 2015
- 9.8 hp 2015
- Extra propellor
- Stainless steel chain and anchor