1986 Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer - Restored - Make Offer
1986 Cigarette Cafe Racer 35'
5 Year Restoration Completed in 2009, Like New!
- Twin 502 CID engines built by Gellner Engineering - 550 HP each.
- Bravo drives with 4 blade Revolution props.
- Gil Marine exhaust.
- Zeiger hydraulic, external steering.
- Added a 360 degree bulkhead between V-berth and salon.
- New reverse cycle AC unit. 9000 BTU
- 30 Amp shore power.
- Hull, deck cockpit and engine room are all painted white, all alloys have been powder coated white.
- Beautiful solid teak sole inside.
- See full specs for a list of structural improvements.
- Target Trailer sold separately.
1) Replace wood core in transom with composite structural material by todays specifications
2) Added an additional layer of woven roven to the entire engine room
3) Added additional fiberglass 360 degrees to rear bulkhead between engine room and rear bench seat
4) Strengthened supporting framework to the cockpit sole
5) Glassed in larger backup plates to the deck hardware
6) Installed new fiberglass tabbing to strengthen deck connection to the hull
7) Added additional fiberglass 360 degrees to the helm bulkhead
8) Reinforced tabbing of the hanging locker/sink to the hull and deck
9) Added additional fiberglass to the head wall and tabbing to the hull
10) Constructed a painted finish 360 bulkhead between the V-berth and the lounge seating
11) Added additional fiberglass to the forward locker bulkhead
12) Added 9 strengthening battens under the deck from the helm to the bow on each side of the center line
13) Installed new fasteners and sealant to the deck/hull and installed a white rub rail and stainless steel
- All white upholstery on exterior.
- Cabin paint is a shade of cream to complement upholstery.
- Headliner is a designer linen weave of light browns and cream that blend beautifully with the tweed fabric in the V-berth.
- Cabin sole is solid teak.
- The head wall is covered with a solid teak veneer and the closet is lined with cedar.
- The enclosed head has upholstered walls with a porcelain toilet and 12 gallon holding tank, stainless sink, and storage compartment.
- All new LED lighting throughout the main cabin.
- Clarion radio/CD player powers a 1000 watt sounds system with 4 premium speakers in cabin and 2 in cockpit.
- Red LED indirect lighting in cabin under seating.
- Ritchie Compass
- Garmin color GPS
- Analog gauges.
- 2 bilge pumps
- 2 engine room blowers
- Engine room lighting
- 2 type 27 batteries
- Battery charger
- Halon system
- Bravo outdrives with 4 blade Revolution props
- Gil Marine exhaust
- Zeiger hydraulic external steering and hydraulic engine hatch
- Yellow Sunbrella cockpit cover.
- Anchor with chain rode and line.
- Dock lines and fenders included.
- New rub rail.
This boat has just completed a 5 year restoration, rebuild, and many structural improvements: composite transom, additional layers of woven roven fiberglass in the motor compartment, helm bulkhead and head enclosure. Added 360 degree bulkhead in the cabin between the v-berth and the lounges. Added 9 structural ribs to each side under the foredeck helm to bow. Reinforced deck hardware mountings, deck/hull, helm and rear seat bulkheads plus tab reinforcements to the hull structure.
The boat hull, deck, cockpit and motor compartment are painted white. The bolster stands, grab bars and dash are powder coated white. The upholstery is all white; bolsters, rear bench seat, and sun pad. The cabin paint is a shade of cream to match the complimenting upholstery. The headliner is a designer linen weave of light browns and cream that blend beautifully with the tweed v-berth fabric. The cabin sole is solid teak with brown rubber grout. The head wall is covered with a solid teak veneer and the closet is lined with cedar plank. The enclosed head has upholstered walls with a porcelain toilet and a 12 gallon holding tank, stainless steel sink, and storage compartments for towels, etc.. A built-in ice chest, sink, and storage compartment is on the port cabin. All new LED lighting in the main cabin, Clarion AM/FM, CD, I-Pod, 100 watt sound system with 4 premium speakers. Air conditioning/heat, shore power, Richie compass, Garmin Color GPS. White rubber rub rail covered with a new original size stainless steel rub rail to better protect the hull. Twin GM 502 cid engines built by Gellner Engineering for durability producing 550HP each, new Bravo drives with 4 blade Revolution props, Gil Marine exhausts, Zeiger hydraulic external steering and hydraulic motor hatch lift, K-planes, 2 bilge pumps, 2 blowers, sea strainers, motor compartment lighting, 2 type 27 batteries, charger, battery switches, Halon system, yellow Sunbrella cockpit cover, anchor with chain rode and line, dock lines, and fenders…
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.