1989 Formula F292 SR-1
1989 Formula 292 SR1 Thunderbird, this boat has just been completely repowered with two new 454's all new manifolds cables everything has been replace 10 hours on new motors.
She has mirrored and Blue LED lights in engine compartment. Has fresh water tank, Duel battery charger, portable head, stereo, sink, interior lighting, and frig, frig doesn't work but it’s all there. Also has a Bimini top and full custom made storage cover.
This boat is ready for the water needs nothing. Silent thunder exhaust, Rumbles but not obnoxious. But if you would like the load exhaust, some have removed the Silent thunder exhaust.
Owner has the original bill of sale in 1989 for 106,000.
Bilge was completely redone cleaned and repainted with marine grade epoxy. This boat is in great shape for its age and will draw plenty of looks.
DONT SPEND 100k, this Formula 292 has it all, Owner still have the decanters and pillows, you never see that.
Has mirrored and Blue LED lights in engine compartment. Has fresh water tank, Duel battery charger, portable head, stereo, sink, interior lighting, and frig, frig doesn't work but it’s all there. Also has a Bimini top NOT SHOWN.
- This stylish performance express cruiser has just completed a major renovation including:
- 2015 Chevy 454 Blocks (10 hrs. Total Time)
- Bilges cleaned, re-epoxied, and painted
- NEW Gaffing controls custom fabricated for this boat
- NEW fuel lines
- NEW wiring
- NEW Kiwi decking
- And much more.
Owner moving on to other projects. This beautiful 50 mph+ performance cruiser is being offered at a price well below comparable boats
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.