1993 Fountain Competition Series Flat Deck
CUSTOM PAINT AND INTERIOR
(LOCATION: Clearwater FL) Here’s your chance to own a custom Fountain 47CS. This competition series flat deck is only one of three ever made. She comes minus engines and drives and is ready for a two or three engine set up with the drives of your choice.
This beauty features a $30,000 custom paint job that has various shades of metallic green, silver, black, and pearl. A matching solid fiberglass hard top is included. The $10,000 custom interior is designed to match the exterior paint scheme with green and black upholstery and carbon fiber marine vinyl inserts. A custom black cockpit cover protects the interior when in storage.
Upgrades from the original build include custom molded scoops, Keith Eickert hidden hatch hinges, two-piece black and chrome rub rail, stainless steel running lights, pop-up cleats, and engine room blower vents. A lot of original hardware is left over from the build.
Custom designed as a race / poker run edition this model has composite hull, half cabin, saddle fuel tanks, and large Mercury trim tabs with twin stainless steel rams. The transom has been filled in and is ready for a new engine and drive configuration.
NO ENGINES • NO DRIVES
- 1993 Fountain 47CS Competition Series Flat Deck
- Very Unique Fountain - Only 3 Ever Produced
- Rebuilt and Upgraded with $30,000 Paint and $10,000 Interior
- Custom Hidden Hatch Hinges, Custom Molded Scoops
- New Custom Cockpit Cover - Black to Match Paint
- All New Hardware
- Two-Piece Black and Chrome Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Running Lights
- Pop-Up Cleats
- Engine Room Blower Vents
- TONS of Original Hardware
- Wiring Harnesses
- Battery Splitters
- Cable Connections
- Twenty-eight Gaffrig Gauges
- Latham Throttle Controls with Matching Shifters
- Large K-Planes with Pumps
Deck & Hull
- Competition Composite Hull
Mechanical & Electrical
- No Engines
- No Drives
- Transom Filled - Ready for New Set Up