2007 Baja High Performance
** SOLD **
Motivated Seller Call With Offers!
Generator-AC- Sleeping for 4!
Performance Plus Comfort
This is Baja’s Performance Series, where speed is elegantly honed to perfection. Not a trick is missed. Each Baja is hand-built for unbeatable style, sophistication and, above all else, speed. The Performance Series proves that you don't have to sacrifice luxury and comfort for sheer exhilaration.
Step aside. The 405 is here. With twin wake-kicking MerCruiser and a lush cabin, the 405 is the perfect union between performance and comfort. As the brainchild of future-forward design software, the 405 fuses cutting-edge composites and construction with leading-edge features, like split throttle controls and electric bolsters. A walk-through transom to the swim platform and molded-in entertainment center in the cockpit make each 405 its own party cove. Below, innovative design requires no bulkheads, so the salon feels even more expansive as it houses all that luxurious comfort. When it comes to fun on the 405, nothing gets in the way.
ONLY 230 HOURS.
Luxuriously Appointed Cabin Features
- V-Berth W/Removable Table
- Ultra Soft Suede Upholstery
- LCD TV W/DVD Player
- A/C And Heat
- Lights And An Enclosed Vacuflush
- Head W/Sink And Shower
- Twin MerCruiser 496 EFI's With Bravo XR Outdrives With A Combined 850 HP
- Full Instrumentation W/Livorsi Gauges
- Tilt/Power Steering
- Depth Finder
- Power Drop Down Bolster Bucket Seats
- Glove Box
- Wet Bar
- Clarion AM/FM CD Sirius Ready Stereo
- Snap Out Carpet
- Cup Holders
- Radar Arch
- Transom Hot & Cold Shower
- Extended Swim Platform W/Ladder
- Kohler 7.3 KW Generator
- Hot Water Heater,
- Triple Batteries W/Switches
- Power Engine Hatch
- Silent Choice Exhaust
- Latham Marine Hydraulic Steering
- Trim Tabs
- Stainless Steel Props
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.