2008 Donzi 28 Fearless Porsche
LIMITED EDITION!!!! PORSCHE DESIGN plus legendary DONZI build process creates an instant collector item!
This 2008 28 Performance Vessel is now available for a limited time! Right off the screen of a James Bond movie and modeled after the legendary Porsche GT. New this boat had a sticker price of 350k and now the seller has had a change of plans and is looking for a quick sale. This is a great tender or show piece of art for your yacht or house. Built for the man that must have what others cannot and is the leader not the follower. Not for the faint of heart, this is a boat that you will get noticed in and will change your life!
SUPERCHARGED 600 HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEGENDARY DONZI BUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBMIT ALL OFFERS AND TRADE IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (6) Pop-up SS Cleats
- (6) SS Beverage Holders
- Smoked Windshield
- Teak Boarding Plates
- Custom Mooring Cover
- Swim Platform with Retractable Swim Ladder
Livorsi Full Helm Gauges in SS Bezels: Fuel, Volts, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, RPM, MPH, Drive Trim, Livorsi Trim Tabs Level Indicator, Illuminated Helm Switches: Ignition, Blower, Engine Hatch, Forward Bilge, Aft Bilge, Muffler, Horn, Accessory Navigational Lights Panel Lights Cabin Lights Engine Room Lights Cockpit Courtesy Lights Swim Platform Simrad CX33 Color GPS with SunView Clarion M-475 Marine Radio/CD/ MP3/SAT Ready Stereo System with (2) Remotes
- 12 Volt Ships Service
- (4) 12 Volt Accessory Sockets
- (2) NEW Batteries
- Dual Pro Series Battery Charger
- Latham Marine Throttle and Shift System
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Electric Engine Hatch
- Electric Swim Platform
- Fore & Aft Bilge Pumps with Float and Manual Helm Switches
- Engine: Mercury Engine Model: Mercury Racing 600 SCi Supercharged with 600
- HP and SS Headers- Serial # 0M960483 Mercury Racing Bravo I Driver with 5
- Blade SS Prop
- Hours: 20 to 40
Boat has been garaged stored and shows in very good condition with very low hours. There is a small storage space forward of helm where you could convert to a small resting area or to get out of the sun. The majority of these models had the 525HP engine, the 600 HP was a rare an expensive option. Submit all offers and or trades cars, real estate, stocks etc.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.