1976 Swiftship 95
SPREE is a Swiftship configured as a live aboard dive boat and support vessel for Research, ROV Operation, Mooring Installation and Maintenance, Surveys, Video Production and Technical Diving.
There are accommodations for 24 passengers and 8 crew. Ample space is provided in the lounge for socializing and dining. Aft there is a large dive support area with tank storage, camera table, fresh water showers and rinse tanks convenient to the aft entry to the water.
The pilothouse is equipped with up to date navigation equipment. Power is supplied by three 500 HP 12V71TI diesel engines providing a cruise speed of 10 knots and a maximum speed of 14 knots. Two 65 KW generators provide ample electrical power for passengers and operation of equipment aboard for special projects. An 800 GPD water maker plus over 4,000 gallons of potable water tankage provide adequate fresh water supply. Black water is handled by an Omnipure 8MC type II MSD one treated holding tank and one untreated holding tank. Two 4,500 PSI, 13 CFM compressors provide dive air.
SPREE is an operating vessel with ongoing proven business performance. She can continue in her current operations or be repurposed to meet your needs.
Starting forward on the Mid-Deck is the Wheelhouse with 2 water tight doors and stairs down to the crew quarters. Aft is the chartroom with the battery charging table to port and the chart table to starboard. Continuing aft is the mess area with 4 tables with bench seats. This area can be modified to support projects as required. Continuing aft to port are 2 heads and to starboard are stairs down to the passenger berthing. Continuing aft to port is the galley with the pantry to starboard. Continuing aft of the pantry is a deck head with shower and stairs down to the pump room and air compressor space. Continuing aft to the diving deck with dive benches, camera table, rinse tanks stairs up to the sundeck and access to the dive platform.
Starting from forward on the lower deck is the Captain's cabin aft to the crew cabin accessible from the stairs from the wheelhouse. Aft is the passenger berthing accessible from the salon area. Continuing aft to the pump room and air compressor space, the machinery space and then auxiliary machinery space.
The salon is a multipurpose space mid-ship on the main deck. It has four large tables with bench seating on two sides. It is foremost the dining area but is also a protected area for passengers and crew to congregate and discuss the day. It can also be modified to accommodate equipment needed for research and ROV charter operations.
There is a widescreen television with VCR/DVD, satellite receiver and stereo.
The SPREE carries 24 passengers, and 8 boat crew, for a maximum of 32 people aboard.
The crew quarters are forward with the captain’s cabin, two dive master bunks and four crew bunks. There is a head with fresh water shower and linen storage.
The passenger bunks are arranged in 4 cabins of 4 bunks and a large common area of 8 bunks. Each bunk with its own privacy curtain. The SPREE's cabins have curtains across the entry. Sheets, blankets and pillows are included.
The Galley is to port, outboard is counter with sink and stove and cabinets above. Inboard is the service bar.
- Roper 4 burner electric range
- Kenmore microwave
- SS refrigerator/ freezer
- Ice maker
Helm & Electronics
- 1-JCR JMA-2344 32 mile radar
- 1-Furuno 11824C-BB 64 mile radar
- 1-Lowrance LCX-19C depth sounder
- 1-Garmin 152 WAAS GPS
- 1-Furuno Navtex NX 300 receiver
- Onkyo stereo receiver
- 1-Robertson AP 45 autopilot
- 1-Furuno NavNet radar plotter
- 1-Standard Horizon loud hailer/sound machine
- 2-ICOM VHF radios
- Furuno FS-1503 SSB receiver
- Satellite Thrane and Thrane VOIP
- Internet FB-250 Fleet Broadband, 132 kbps streaming available
- Flat screen TV
- KVH SAT TV
- Toshiba DVD player
- 250 LB welded steel shrimp boat anchor
- Anchor line is 600x1 triple braid nylon with 6’ chain
- Anchor roller/chute
- Electric windlass with new motor and gearing 2015
- IDEAL, hydraulic, double drum anchor windlass
The main deck aft is the dive support area with two installed air/nitrox stations, tank storage, a large camera table, rinse tanks, fresh water showers and a stairs to the sun deck above. Aft is the 6’ X 21’ dive platform with ladders port and starboard. The sun deck has ample room for passengers to relax. It can also be used to support research and ROV charter operations as needed.
There are wide walkways to the large foredeck which has ample space for line handling and the anchor and anchor windless.
Coast Guard And Safety Equipment
- Current USCG Certificate of Inspection valid through 2016
- ABS Load Line Certification Expires June 2018
- 44-Adult Type I PFD/5 Child Type 1 PFD’s
- First Aid kit
- 3-Type IV throwing devices406 MHz EPIRB #2DCC5 E96D0 FFBFFSound device /dual hornsMARPOL sticker
- All USCG/COI required notices, warnings, day shapes, labels, plaques and Publications as per COI
- Furuno FA 150 Universal AIS
- Size B-1, 6-Type B-2 fire ext. charged/mounted
- 2-SOLAS A-pack 25 man life rafts with current inspection tags
- Set approved SOLAS flare kit
- High water alarm system
- 2-Smoke detectors
- 2-Remote control spotlight
- Emergency manifold fire pump system as per COI
West Marine RIB tender 2014, 3.1 Meters, Johnson 15 HP outboard
Engines and Machinery
Engine room access via WT door from machinery space port side.
All 1976, Model 12V-71TI, 525 HP, turbo charged, fresh water cooled/heat exchange/wet exhaust, 2 stroke marine diesels fitted with Twin Disc, MG 514, 2:1 hydraulically actuated marine reduction gears. Air start with primary (Racor) and secondary fuel filters, hard fixed motor mounts and conventional foam filter air cleaners. Emergency engine shut down at primary helm station. Fuel polishing systems installed. Dripless shaft logs.
Water injected aluminum/steel risers rubber hose coupled to FRP water lift mufflers.
Two Northern Lights, Model: MPC-65, 65 KW, electric start, 4 cylinder, turbo charged keel cooled, marine genset with primary and secondary fuel filters, drip pan, insulated riser/expansion chamber to dry, above waterline side hull exhaust port.
Port side Serial number: 4452-29220 - Hours from meter: 4110.0
Starboard Serial number: 4452-29219 - Hours from meter: 2993.0
- Non-submersible, 208VAC, bilge manifold system as per COI with high water alarm in all thru hull spaces as per COI
- 208VAC Fire Pump
- 7 GPH supply pumps for watermaker and sewage plant
- Oil change
- Fuel transfer
- Water maker feed pump
Batteries secured in acid proof boxes with approved solid state switches and connections as required. Adequate light, ventilation and access.
- 3-Group 8D, 12VDC lead/acid
- 3-Group 27, 12VDC gel cell
Metal shielded and thermoplastic covered boat cable gauged, routed, secured and connected generally as per ABYC and USGC Standards in effect at the time of construction. Commercial 115/208VAC/ 12VDC service. Single leg 100 amp shore service via marine type connector with polarity indicator. GFCI receptacles as required.
2- 1,500 gallon and 1- 800 gallon welded aluminum diesel fuel tanks with approved fuel feed, fill, vent (inboard) and return lines, Fitted with approved hoses, valves, shut offs and connections as required.
- 4000 gallon welded aluminum
Waste holding tanks, aluminum
- 150 gallon Primary Tank
- 100 gallon Secondary Tank
- 55-gallon for ships service
- 25 gallon for auxiliary equipment
- Two Genset FW expansion tanks/closed keel cool system
- All valved, bronze gate valve type
Triple station, single ram, electric /hydraulic (primary), hydraulic/hydraulic (back up) pressurized system.
Each engine-RPM, oil pressure, water temperature, gear oil pressure. Audible and light warning panels
Triple station, single lever, Micro Commander electric
Adequate natural and forced air via draft/duct systems
- Ingersoll Rand air compressor 30TL8890003
- Severn Trent 8MC type II MSD sewage treatment system USCG approved type
- 2-Mako HP air/Nitrox air compressors in machinery/pump room.
- Four air-conditioning units
- 4-Marine battery chargers/inverters
- Heavy-Duty ET-H55 shielded, general purpose Delta to WYE transformer
- Water maker: Great Water “Yachtsman” 800 GPD RO
- Lifting Davit 500 lb. capacity
- GE 30-gallon water heater
- Visonic Security system with door and fire sensors
- Two security cameras
- Main Engine Spare, Zero Time SMO
- Two Propellers
- Air compressor block, rebuilt with zero hours
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.