1989 Willard UB
Retired from the U.S. Navy, this 50’ Willard utility boat is currently being run as an inner harbor passenger ferry in Boston. She has U.S. Coast Guard inner harbor certification (COI) for 49 passengers and 2 crew. Her efficient and reliable 225 hp Detroit diesel keeps operating costs low.
- Life Jackets
- Emergency Steering
- Ring Life Buoy with Lights & Line
- Electric Bilge Pumps with manual backup
- Engine compartment fixed halocarbon fire extinguisher system
- 1 each B-I hand portable fire extinguisher & B-II semi-portable fire extinguisher.
- Danforth Anchor
Helm & Electronics
- Horizon GX 1700 25 Watt VHF Marine Radio
- Garmin 740S GPS
- Chart Plotter
- Navigational Lights
Engine & Electrical
- One 1985 Detroit 6-71 225 hp diesel engine with 180 hours; sea water cooled
- Two Batteries
- 24 Volt
- United States Coast Guard Certificate of Inspection
- Crew required: 1 Master and 1 Deckhand.
- 49 Passengers
- Permitted Route: Lakes, Bays & Sounds
More photos to come.
This turnkey Passenger Ferry, Water Taxi, Commercial Business, U.S. Navy UB Launch, Event Cruiser, Harbor Tours and Charter Vessel business is being offered at a great value. Own a piece of history with this vessel, the UB88 US Navy launch.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.