1999 Eastern Boats JC Casco Bay 35
This single turbo diesel customized downeast style cruiser is well set up for bottom fishing, diving, and cruising. She has comfortable accommodations for two. She has a generator, air conditioning, V berths, a galley, and a head with stall shower. She has a shiny Awlgripped hull (whole boat just repainted again in 2015). Must see to appreciate. All systems kept serviced by her owner in his own yard. New turbo charger installed 2015. She is an ideal boat for overnight fishing and diving the Gulf off of Florida. She would also be an excellent dive charter or 6 pack fishing boat.
Beginning first forward is the anchor rode locker followed by the V berth. There are hanging lockers port and stbd. aft of the V berth. The galley is next aft to port with Formica counter tops. There is room to place a stove but none fitted. There is an under counter dual voltage refrig.. The galley has teak trim and the main electric panel on the aft bulkhead to port. The head is to stbd. of the galley with a stall shower. The door has been removed but conveys with the boat. The pilothouse is next aft up over the engine compartment. There is wall to wall carpet in the pilothouse and below. The deck house has vinyl wall covering and headliners.The interior is in average to good condition. There is a bench seat to port across from a counter in the pilothouse.
- Balsa cored hull and deck.
- FRP fuel and water tanks.
- 1 3/4" propeller shaft.
- Racor fuel/water separators for engine and generator.
- Oil change system.
- Duracast holding tank.
- 12 volt pressure water system with Shureflo pump.
- Spare parts for engine and generator.
- Transom door.
- EZ 12 volt drum type windlass with 600' rode.
- 3 sets of props (working 4 blade, speed 3 blade, DQX Michigan 4 blade).
- Open back pilothouse with canvas drop flaps.
- Dual lever Morse type engine controls at both stations.
- Simrad FU 50 rudder jog stick at crow's nest.
- Tackle storage.
- 2 submersible automatic/ manual Rule bilge pumps plus positive displacement bilge pump. (3 total) with indicators.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Hatch in deck of crow's nest to view engine gauges below.
- 200, 50, and 1000 Kw transducers for chart machines with leads to crow's nest as well.
- New crow's nest canvas top.
- Stainless steel skeg and custom lengthened rudder.
- New Imron 500 paint on hull.
- Shore power outlet on stern to feed another vessel alongside.
- 20# Danforth anchor with 1/4" stainless chain and 1/2" nylon rode.
- 12# Danforth anchor with 3/8" vinyl coated chain and nylon rode.
- Black Sunbrella anchor windlass and forward hatch cover.
- Welded aluminum bow rail.
- Stbd. cabin top hand rails.
- 2 x 12 volt windshield wipers.
- Rupp radial outriggers.
- 7 flush rod holders in aft cover boards.
- Halogen 120 volt aft deck flood lights plus 12 volt flood.
- 12 "rocket launcher" rod holders on tower.
- 4 drink holders on tower ladder.
- Aft deck shower.
- Fresh and saltwater deck wash.
- Red courtesy lights.
- 2 pilot chair mounts on crow's nest.
- FRP deck box on aft deck.
- Xantrex battery status indicator LED panel.
- Dytek temperature gauge.
- 2 x fuel gauges.
- Volvo engine panel with: Tachometer, hour meter, coolant temp. meter, volt meter, lube oil pressure meter, turbo pressure meter, and gear oil pressure meter.
- Ship's clock and barometer.
- 3 x 8D 12 volt gel cell batteries.
- Portable and fixed fire extinguisher.
- Interior window covers.
- Shore water pressure connection.