2002 Carver 374 Voyager
VESSEL ONLY USED IN FRESH WATER
SINGLE OWNER VESSEL
SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
A popular boat, the Carver 374 Voyager will appeal to those who appreciate the versatility of a raised pilothouse layout. Starting with the 1999 model Carver rearranged the cabin by moving the galley and dinette aft, into the salon, and the bridge deck became the salon. The Voyager is a big boat inside, giving one the impression of being on a larger boat. The cockpit is large enough for a couple of deck chairs, and there is seating for six to eight adults on the flybridge. Additional features of the 370 Voyager include side-dumping exhausts, a transom door, reasonably wide side decks, radar arch and a bow pulpit.
Step from the swim deck thru the starboard side transom door to the cockpit. The cockpit has molded steps on both port and starboard leading to the gunnels and forward walkways. You will also find the ladder on the starboard side leading to the flybridge. At the flybridge you will find the helm offset to starboard with a buddy seat in the center. On the port side and across the flybridge stern you will find bench seating, the flybridge has seating accommodations for six to eight adults. Back down in the cockpit there is a centerline sliding door with sliding screen leading to the cabin. Once inside you will notice 360 degrees of windows allowing lots of natural light. On the port side rear of the cabin you will find a U shaped dinette with plenty of room for 4 to dine. Across from the dinette is the starboard side galley running along the wall. Forward from the galley is a large comfortable chair. On the port side and forward from the dinette is a combination couch. Centerline, forward and down a couple of steps to the port side guest cabin which has accommodations to sleep two, one the lower bunk and one on the upper bunk. Starboard from the guest cabin is the head area having a countertop sink, Vacuflush head and large stall shower. Centerline and forward again to the master stateroom with centerline pedestal bed with cupboards, drawers and hanging lockers.
- Enter through a centerline sliding door with sliding screen leading to the cabin
- 360 degrees of windows allowing lots of natural light
- Windows, windshield and sliding glass doors were tinted to aid in cooling the cabin. Also provides daytime privacy.
- U shaped dinette with plenty of room for 4 to dine
- Flat screen TV attached to cabinetry, was added (can be seen above recliner)
- The starboard side galley has a Norcold refrigerator/freezer under the counter, a built in Sharp Convection oven, a two burner counter top electric stove and a stainless steel sink. The galley has an abundance of cupboards and drawers for storage of galley provisions.
- Sharp combination Microwave/Convection oven
- SS Sink
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator
- Two burner counter top stove
- Corian counter top
- Cupboards and drawers for storage
- 11 Gallons of hot water
Tube TV was replaced by flat screen as seen in main salon picture and replaced with custom shelving that holds DVD player, stereo equipment, CD player, and Direct TV receiver.
- Centerline and forward is the master stateroom
- Centerline pedestal bed
- Hanging lockers
Centerline, forward and down a couple of steps to the port side is the guest cabin
Accommodations to sleep two, one the lower bunk and one on the upper bunk
Deck and Hull
- Bow pulpit
- Maxwell windless
- Plow anchor
- Welded stainless steel bow rails
- Integrated swim platform
- Transom door
- Trim tabs
- Side exhaust
- Bimini top with enclosure (new 2009)
- Bridge cover (new 2009)
- Windshield cover
Electronics & Helm
- Uniden VHF
- Ritchie compass
- Standard depth finder
- Remote search light
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 8.1L Volvo engines
- 658 Hours
- Engines are raw water cooled
- Engine alarms
- 3 automatic bilge pumps
- Bilge blower
- Fume detector
- Hydraulic steering
- Two 30 amp power cords
- Two heating and AC units
- Flat screen TV w/DVD player (new 2009)
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.