1999 Glacier Bay 2670 Island Runner with trailer!
** SOLD **
Glacier Bay boats are catamarans that have proven they are well built and durable. They have been used to escort vessels cast distances across oceans and have always performed better than expected. The Island Runner 2670 is one of those boats.
The 2670 isle runner was designed for comfort, convenience and protection from the elements. The flush deck allows for a wide walk-around that insures safe, easy access to the fore deck for fishing and anchoring. The helm station is nearly 18-inches wider than most comparable boats. Below, the 26-footer provides a spacious, efficient cuddy cabin. It can accommodate a queen berth and electric marine head with holding tank. Other standard features include a "plush interior", as well as vanity sink and storage compartments.
The transom is walk-through and makes boarding easy. Once in the cockpit you realize the space. Facing forward and to port is a sink with faucet. Along the starboard side is a storage area and built-in cutting board. The cockpit sole has port and starboard fish boxes with bilge pumps for drainage. The cockpit coaming is padded and there is fish pole holders built in under the coaming. Steps onto the side decks are positioned both port and starboard. The side decks are wide and offer excellent visibility to the bow. The bow has a cushioned built in lounge seat and there is a large anchor locker. The helm area is large and protected by a dark blue Sunbrella bimini. Along the port side is an elevated “L” shaped settee with storage under the seat for a large cooler with forward storage cabinet. The starboard side features live bait well with an aft facing window to view your bait or catch swimming around. There is a cushion that can be paced on top to convert into an additional seat. The single helm seat is also elevated and offers excellent 360 degree visibility. The seat is adjustable and there is a built in foot rest forward. The helm and engine controls are in easy reach.
In the helm area and located to port is a folding white acrylic door entry into the cabin below. The cabin is roomy with a large starboard side double berth with two storage areas under the berth. There is a long and wide outboard storage shelf with padded coaming. Along the port side and aft is a molded fiberglass sink with running water and forward is an electric head. The area is drains by way of a sump pump and can be used as a shower area as well. Aft of the toilet is a large storage shelf. Access to the helm electric is behind a snap in cover in the cabin. With two overheads hatches and opening ports the cabin is well ventilated with plenty of natural light.
Electrical & Electronics
- 12 volt DC system with DC lighting and outlets
- Aquameter compass
- Garmin GPS Map 235 Sounder
- Standard Horizon Quest-X GX-1500 VHF radio with DSC
- Sony AM/FM/DC player with remote speakers
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercury Opti-Max 135 hp 2 stroke gasoline outboard engines
- Mercury Marine throttle and engine controls with trim and tilt
- Mercury Marine VDO engine instrumentation
- Power steering with stainless steel steering wheel
- Port and starboard cockpit fish boxes with 12 volt bilge pumps for drainage
- Built in live well with window for viewing the fish
- Sink and faucet in cockpit
- Stainless steel swim ladder at platform
- Wide side decks with stainless steel stanchions
- Bow anchor roller with anchor and chain and rope rode
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Dedicated anchor locker built in bow deck
- Padded, removable bow seat
- Dark blue Sunbrella bimini
- (6) built in fish pole holders
- (6) built in fish pole storage racks in cockpit
- (6) overhead storage racks in cabin
- 2010 Load Rite dual axle trailer with brakes included
A very nice 2670 that has been used by a non-profit summer camp to take kids fishing in local river waters. No disappointments and ready to go.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.