2001 Lagoon Power Cat
This 2001 43 ft. Lagoon Power Cat is powered by twin Volvo KAMD 44 6 cylinder diesels that are extremely fuel efficient. She has 1000 hours and new bottom paint. Her beam is 21.4ft and her draft is 3ft. Please check out her specifications to get a real feel for this beautiful boat!
- 4 burner gas stove and oven
- 2x fridges
- Dish washer
- New Samsung Washing machine
- Trash compactor
- Ice maker
In this 43's cockpit area, a large table and a settee wrap around the cockpit. The cockpit flows nicely into the saloon through a large sliding door. This model also boasts a lower helm station. The galley includes a refrigerator, an oven and a four-burner gas stove. The aft cabin spans both hulls. The berth is in the middle. The head is split, with a sink and MSD to port, as well as a shower, if needed. To starboard is a commodious shower stall with sink. The head is at the foot of the stairs. Two identical staterooms are forward, both with wet heads.
Large U-shaped seating area with expandable solid wooden table. Ample drink storage area under table and side table. Teak and holly floor. Excellent 360-degree view from inside.
- Full aft master with king size sleep # bed and separate shower and head
- Designated office space on port side in Master cabin
- 2x forward state rooms, each with queen berth
- Head with shower
- Custom hard top covering the entire fly bridge
- New Icing glass for fly bridge and canvas covers
- Quick lift 800 pds davit
- ‘12 ft. Triumph dinghy with bimini top and 30hp two stroke Yamaha
Electronics and Helm
- KVH sat DirecTV in all 3 state rooms with flat screen TV’s
- New ‘40-inch smart TV
- Upper and lower helm stations with full instrumentation
- Wifi grabber with wireless router
- Cell phone booster
- Hughes net system, custom made to be stored on board
- Surround system
- Sat phone
- 7,6 KW Mase Geni in sound box + additional insulation
- 2x 20.000BTU AC units with cool/ heat function
- New water heater
- Aqua Whisper 170 water maker
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 4x 100gal diesel tanks
- 2x 80 gal water tanks
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.