2003 Endeavour 36 TrawlerCat
** SOLD **
2003 Endeavour 36 TrawlerCat
Twin 125hp Yanmars - Next Gen 5.6kw generator
Three staterooms - One full head with large stall shower
Second head/vanity area - Large dinette in salon
Air conditioned helmdeck under hardtop - Power davits
Raymarine Radar/Depth/Plotter/Auto Pilot
Nearly 1000mile range @ 8kts or easily cruise her faster
New to the market !
- Hull, deck and structural bulkhead manufactured of biaxial fiberglass and isophthalic / vinylester resins and NidaCore (polypropylene honeycomb core), vacuum bagged for light weight properties, stiffness and strength.
- Hull to deck fastened chemically and mechanically.
- Twin fiberglass molded skegs with integral sumps.
- Twin balanced rudders.
- Large dinette folding table with locking extension
- Three large staterooms with queen-size berths, hanging lockers and drawer storage
- Interior cushions covered with DuraTouch leather
- (3) 4” medium density mattresses
- Chart storage locker
- Linen storage locker under settee
- Teak and holly laminated flooring
- Interior teak trim with oil finish
- LCD flat screen television recessed in bulkhead
- Stereo with 4 speakers
Builders descriptions: The TrawlerCat36 has an amazing amount of room for a 36 foot yacht. Everyone who comes through the companionway is impressed with the accommodations. The salon has plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and relax. The table quickly folds out of the way or expands so the whole crew can dine together. High quality aluminum opening ports and hatches with screens keep the interior bright and let the breezes flow through while keeping the bugs outside. There's standing headroom throughout the boat, including the main salon.
Builders descriptions: The TrawlerCat 36 can sleep three couples in private staterooms with large, comfortable beds. The master stateroom is located just forward of the salon and can be open to the salon or closed off for privacy. There are twin guest staterooms located aft in each hull with a bedside table, hanging locker and drawers. A large overhead hatch and two opening ports with screens let the breezes flow through the cabin and keep all the bugs out. All three staterooms are located on opposite ends of the yacht, so privacy is assured.
- 7.5 cubic ft. front loading side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Electric Stove and Oven
- Double high polished stainless steel sink
- Single control faucet with extendible spray nozzle
- Custom Gibraltar countertops with bull-nose edge
- Galley storage lockers and pantry
- Microwave oven
Builders Descriptions: The TrawlerCat 36 galley is probably the most popular area on the boat. It's out of the way, yet still open to the salon. Located in the port hull, this galley is big enough for two people to prepare a gourmet meal side by side. There is plenty of cupboard space and lots of drawers to store all your kitchen utensils and plenty of food. The galley is bight and pleasant with good ventilation and is designed for fast and easy cleanup. Countertops are made of elegant, yet durable Gibraltar.
- Large medicine cabinet
- Marine head with 12 volt macerator
- Full separate stand-up fiberglass shower stall
- Vanity with an oval Corian sink, custom Gibraltar countertops with bull-nose edge, mirror, storage shelves.
- Pride & Joy also has the optional second head with sink/vanity (Fwd. port)
Builders Descriptions: The head in the TrawlerCat 36 is far larger than you'll find in other yachts this size. The sink is made of Corian and countertops are elegant and durable Gibraltar. The separate shower stall is a generous size. Beyond the shower (forward) is another room that can be used for storage and the generator is located here.
- Hydraulic steering
- Adjustable helm seat with foot rest
- 4” binnacle compass
- (8) aluminum opening ports with screens
- (5) aluminum opening hatches with screens
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Molded PVC rub rail
- Molded fiberglass bow corner rail seats
- Windshield with stainless steel arch support and molded fiberglass hardtop
- 12v davits aft
- Lifeline gates-port, starboard, forward, aft
- Acrylic companionway door
- Sliding companionway hatch
- Stainless steel anchor roller and cleat
- Windlass, anchor and chain
- Self-draining foredeck storage lockers
- Cockpit lazarette storage
- Swim platform with telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder
- Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces
- Raymarine 10" color GPS/plotter
- Raymarine 24nm radar
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder
- Raymarine ST 6000 Autopilot
- VHF radio ram mic
- Stereo control
- Flush mounted compass
- Morse single lever engine controls
Builders descriptions: This air conditioned space is made for lounging, entertaining and has the helm to port. The seating area alone is nearly 7x7 ft. The Linda B II has a hardtop overhead and a full aft deck enclosure. There is also a spacious 4x10 afterdeck with BBQ and easy access to the swim platform and power dinghy davits.
Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing
- 115 Gal. Water Tank With Gauge
- 300 Gal. Fuel Tank With Gauge And Filter
- 30 Gal. Holding Tank With Level Monitor
- (2) 210 Amp House System Lifeline Marine Batteries
- 110 Volt Shore Power System
- Premier Plus A/C - D/C Electrical Panel
- 30 Amp Shore Cord
- 40 Amp Smart Battery Charger
- Next Gen 5.6kw Generator W/Approx. 400 Hrs.
- 2500 Watt Inverter
- Hot And Cold Pressure Water System
- Water Heater-Engine Exchange/110 Volt
- 12 Volt Interior/Exterior Lighting
- (2) 12 Volt Automatic, (2) Manual Bilge Pumps
- Non-Corrosive, Fiberglass Reinforced Marelon Through-Hulls And Seacocks
- 12 Volt Macerator For Holding Tank Pump-Out
- 16k Btu Marine Air Conditioning
- Oil Change Kit For Mains And Gen
Electrical and Engines
- Twin 125hp Yanmar turbo diesel engines (Approximately 950 Hours)
- Deluxe engine instrument panels
- 1 3/8” stainless steel propeller shafts
- Strong self-aligning shaft seals
- (2) Four blade bronze propellers
- Stainless steel ‘I’ strut with prop protector
- Bronze rudders with Strong rudder bearings and hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs
- (2) 90 amp engine cranking Lifeline marine batteries (2) 55 amp alternators
- Engine battery parallel switch
- Federal flex coupling
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.