2003 Kit Cat Custom Power Catamaran
** SOLD **
Custom built for the owner of Kit-Cats, the boat building division of Comp Air, Inc., Merritt Island, FL, this is a comfortable, practical and economical design, powered by Twin 250HP Four Stroke Suzuki Outboards. There are four staterooms with two cabins forward, each with a double berth and settee, and two cabins aft. There are two heads each with stall shower. The galley is up. The uncluttered cockpit is protected by a hardtop that supports the dinghy and davit. Well equipped and recently inspected out of the water, this is an excellent island cruiser with all the amenities of home, including two generators and four units of air.
Engines have just been fully serviced and bottom paint renewed.
Boat is offered as an outright sale at well below market value by AMI Kids.
Price reduced for immediate sale 11.26.2013
Forward cabins in each hull have settees outboard and a double berth inboard, locker and drawer storage. These are equal staterooms with identical accommodations. The passageway amidships connects the forward and aft staterooms. The head and shower are between the staterooms. The aft cabins have lockers, shelves, and double berths. The salon offers a U-shaped sectional sofa forward with counter tops outboard, coffee table with four seats/storage, new carpeting 2011, and access to the side hulls and the galley aft.
- 26" Flat Screen TV
- KVH TracVision Satellite TV
- Sony CD/DVD Player.
- Bose stereo speakers
- Onkyo AV Receiver
- Wynne safety glass windows, tinted 2011
- Hella turbo fans throughout
- Sun shade for salon windows
- Grohe shower fixtures
Split port and starboard against the aft salon bulkhead, providing two work stations for prep, the galley has a Princess 2-burner cooktop stove and two Magic Chef refrigerators to starboard, and a double SS sink and GE microwave to port.
- 10.5" Garmin Full Color GPS/Radar/Depth w/two displays
- Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot
- Uniden VHF
- 3" Ritchie Compass
- 12/110/220 Volt Systems
- Two 7.3KW Kohler Gensets +/-200 Hours each
- 3000 Watt Inverter
- (6) Group 24 Batteries
- (2) 8D Batteries
- (1) Group 31 Battery
- 50a Shore Service w/Cord
- "Smart" switch for shore, ship & inverter
- (2) 120V Panels
- (1) 12V Panel
- 120V Indirect cove lighting throughout
- (4) Units R/C Air Conditioning - 1 @ 16,000 BTUs, 3 @ 12,000 BTUs, two units new in 2007 - plus Frigidare window unit in galley
- Tachs, Hour Meters, Gas Tank and Trim Gauges
- Stainless Destroyer Wheel
- SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
- Jabsco Electric Heads
- Racor Filters
- Shurflo and Rule Pumps
- 20gallon Water Heater
- Both Engines received full engine servicing in September of 2013
Deck and Miscellaneous
- 9'4 Bombard Typhoon inflatable dinghy, 2007
- 6HP 4-stroke Suzuki outboard, 2006
- Atkins & Hoyle Electric Crane & Cradle, 2008
- Canvas engine covers
- Remote spotlight
- Bomar & Lewmar hatches
- Non-skid decks
- Hinged radar mast
- SS Stanchions w/Lifelines & boarding gates
- SS Rod holders
- Fenders w/SS racks
- Deck storage hatches
- Fresh water washdown
- Anchor rode locker
- Swim ladder forward for beach access
- Lewmar windlass, 2010
- Delta & Danforth anchors
- Chain & rode
- Fiberglass cockpit hardtop cover
- Powder coated aluminum hardtop supports
- Removable cockpit table
- Hot & cold transom shower
- Fiberglass steps & risers to FB
Vessel has been taken on donation on by AMI Kids and is offered as an outright sale at well below market or survey value. This is a rare opportunity to buy a modern power cat at well below market value.
Just finished a complete servicing of both outboards, ($4,000) and a new bottom job.
Boat is offered in cruise ready condition.
Can be purchased sales tax exempt if registered in Florida.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.