2008 C-Dory TOMCAT 255
** SOLD **
This TOM CAT was under contract within hours of listing! I also recently sold a 2006 C-Cory 25 in less than a week! The buyer of the TOM CAT will be listing a 2008 C-Dory 22 with twin Honda engines and custom trailer. Call me for details or to list your C-Dory.
LADY KC is a wonderful pocket cruiser with twin economical 135 hp Honda 4-stroke engines. The large cockpit and salon offer excellent daytime, weekend, or longer cruising. C-Dory has a unique build in that the hull and topsides are built separately. The pieces are then glassed into one piece avoiding the many screws used in other builders.
The TomCat is a get anywhere, do anything catamaran. Rated for offshore use, it is equally adept in the cold waters of Alaska as it is in the warm waters of Florida and Hawaii. Comfortably cruising between 10 and 30 knots, the efficient true planing hull provides flat and predictable turns. And, the stability of its platform provides true recreational freedom. The TomCat cuts through the water, taking you fast and efficiently to your charted destination.
Quick and nimble with the stability and ride of a much larger vessel. The TomCat 255 lifts up on plane quickly with very little change in attitude. On step the hull runs clean and dry with its limited bow spray being deflected by hard chines that run all the way forward. In a turn, wash along the sides is deflected by a step in the hull a few inches above the water line. The TomCat 255 runs dry, even in a very hard turn. Stability as one might expect is superb. Even in hard turns at 30+ Knots the boat cuts a clean flat turn with no feeling of slip or complaint from the hull or props. The spacious all weather cabin provides a Queen size plus berth in the bow, (84"X64"). A dinette on the port side with a convertible forward facing seat that makes into a roomy single berth. A full featured galley complete with hot and cold water and ample counters and storage. An enclosed head is located on the starboard side just aft of the galley with a marine head and hot and cold shower. The cabin provides seating for four with 360 degree visibility out the windows at all speeds. The aft deck boasts over 45 square feet of cockpit space and is self- bailing. It has a pair of four foot insulated fish boxes with macerator pumps. The fuel tanks are located in each pontoon and can be accessed or removed through hatches under the interior cabinetry.
You can enter the cockpit on the port or starboard sides. The cockpit is large with a built-in seat along the transom with access under the seat to batteries. A black Sunbrella bimini with stainless steel supports covers the entire cockpit for sun and weather shade. Large outboard storage areas are protected with a snap on green Sunbrella cover. Access to the foredeck is up one built-in step on either side and along the side decks. There are stainless steel hand rails over the cabin top making maneuverability safe. The bow deck has an electric windlass and stainless steel bow pulpit.
Entry into the main cabin is through a large door from the cockpit. Once inside volume exceeds expectations with head room in excess of 6 ft. 5 inches. Large windows allow natural light and ventilation. The fabrics match the exterior colors with dark grey Sunbrella. Along the port side is the head compartment with shower. There are large windows in the head to allow the helmsman a 360 degree view. The windows have Sunbrella interior covers when privacy is needed. To starboard is a large storage cabinet with shelf. Forward is the convertible dinette where the forward cushion back can convert to face the table or face the windshield. When converted to a berth the length exceeds 6 feet, 4 inches. Under each cushion are storage with drawers and cabinets. Across from the dinette is the galley with a single stainless steel sink and ample storage and countertop spaces. The galley fridge and freezer is located under the helm companion seat. The helm has a single seat and full exterior visibility with all instruments within easy reach. Across from the helm seat is the double companion seat companion with a foot rest which open for storage. The queen cabin berth is all the way forward and the berth is athwartships. There are outboard storage shelving. An overhead hatch and two opening ports allow excellent light and ventilation. A privacy curtain separates the cabins. A removable carpet covers the interior sole. There are snap on covers for all interior windows and doors.
Located along the starboard main cabin, the galley offers the conveniences a boat owner would expect.
- Single stainless steel sink with faucet
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer compartment
- GE microwave oven
- Ample countertop space
- Teak spice rack and storage shelve
- Built-in dish and cup storage inside lower cabinet
- Cabinet storage under counter
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with roller
- 15 lbs. plow anchor with chain and rope rode
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Sunbrella black bimini for cockpit
- Sunbrella beige covers for windows and doors
- Sunbrella black windlass and hatch covers
- Sliding windows with screens offer excellent ventilation
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Cockpit coaming built-in storage areas
- Transom access compartments for batteries and switches
- Garmin GPS Map 540 color chart plotter
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF radio with DSC
- Port and starboard windshield wipers
- Ritchie compass
- 12 Volt DC and 120 volt AC power
- Blue Sea distribution panels and breakers
- Blue Seas DC LED voltage indicator
- 30 AMP shore power with cord
- Life Line AGM batteries with 100 amp hours at 20 hour rate
- Decka Marine Master starting batteries
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 20, 2000 watt-100 Amp battery charger/inverter
- Xantrex charger/inverter control
- Boss Marine MR 1515B AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers
- Stainless steel 6 gallon hot water heater
- Cruise Air 8000 BTU marine air conditioning and heating with electronic control
- LED TV in sleeping cabin mounted on swivel
- (2) helm windshield wipers
- 12 volt stainless steel trumpet horn
- 12 volt interior lighting
- 120 volt GFI protected receptacles
- Stainless steel bow rail mounted spotlight with remote control
- Guest galvanic isolator
- Xantrex Fireboy CO2 detector
- Solar powered cabin ventilation
- Honda 135 hp 4 stroke outboard engines with four blade aluminum props
- Armstrong Engine Mounting bracket on stern
- Honda throttle controls with trim and tilt control
- Honda Helm Gauges with multiple parameters: Tach, hrs., trim, oil pressure, overheating, alternator volts, fuel injection indicator
- Teleflex hydraulic steering with tilt steering wheel
Excellent condition and ready to go LADY KC is the only Tom Cat available in the world! A must see for anyone looking in this size for a nice day, weekend or cruising boat.
Financing, Insurance and Delivery information available through listing broker
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.