2014 VANQUISH 24 Runabout
This 2014 Vanquish 24 Runabout is available in New Jersey.
For a lot less than the price of a new one, this one has just come on the market.
With a Crusader 5.7 HO MPI 330 hp engine, with currently (June 2015) less than 100 hours. She is hardly broken in.
Exquisitely designed and built to exacting practices, the Vanquish 24 RA will turn heads much like other harbor/day/tender/picnic boats that are priced way more.
Elegant in its simplicity, yet beautifully appointed, the Vanquish 24R Runabout offers a welcoming and low maintenance interior. The exclusive bow forward design created by Doug Zurn allows more room for movement in the cockpit area and fosters an uncluttered feeling. There is ample storage under the bow and in the convenient ski locker between the helm seats. The passenger and helm seats are adjustable for comfort and permit steering while sitting or standing. Under the forward seat there is an integrated, drained cooler. An electric hatch raises the engine box easily for maintenance. The Runabout’s sleek wrap-around windshield is as beautiful as it is functional.
With the Stars & Stripes Blue hull, Ultra leather white interior cushions with Ultra leather sapphire striped accents, this is one VERY attractive vessel.
In addition to the standard options shown in the Specifications section, this Vanquish comes with GPS, Stereo, Flexiteek inlay on the swim platform, bow and stern thrusters, trim tabs, Ultraleather cushion upgrades, mooring cover, sunpads, and hinged windshield.
This is really a boat worth taking a look at.
Please call the listing broker for an appointment
- LOA: 25'8"
- Beam: 8'0"
- Draft: 19"
- Dead Rise: 16°
- Displacement: 4,200 LBS.
- Fuel: 66 US gallons
- Cruise Speed: 32 mph/28knots (Est.)
- Max Speed: 38 mph/33 knots (Est.)
- Vinyl ester epoxy resin hull laminate
- Closed cell foam core vacuum bagged to hull and deck
- Wood free, rot free design
- One-piece hull and deck liner
- Through-bolted hull-to-deck joint
- Silicone bronze through-hulls below water line
- Stainless steel through-hulls above water line
- Dripless propeller shaft seal
- Heavy-duty Aluminum fuel tanks (2)
- Shaft and propeller pocket for better acceleration and shallow draft
Mechanical and Electrical
- Start and house battery
- Battery switch
- Fuel selector valve (port, starboard, both, off)
- Custom waterproof distribution panel
- Hydraulic steering system
- Edson steering wheel
- Electric engine hatch
- Bilge pump with automatic float switch
- Navigation lights
- LED courtesy lights
- Engine sea strainer
- ABYC color coded, tinned wiring
- Trumpet-style horn
- 12-Volt outlet
- USB Charging Port
- GPS Speedometer
- Battery Volt Meter
- Fuel Gauge
- Hour Meter
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
Hull and Deck
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Molded two-tone non-skid decking
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Anchor locker
- Gasket sealed in-floor storage locker
- Under-seat storage lockers
- Stainless steel windshield header (RA and DC)
- Ample bow storage
- Molded toe-kick
- Molded rub strake
- Stainless steel rub rail
- Swim platform
- Swim ladder
- 8” Stainless Steel Cleats
- American Flag with teak staff
- Vanquish Burgee with teak staff
- Recessed drink holders (4) – stainless steel
- Flip-up bolster captain and co-captain seat
- Glove Box
- Stainless Steel grab handles (3)