2002 Correct Craft Super Air Nautique 210
- Stock #102076 -
Ready for the next ride!
2002 Correct Craft Super Air Nautique 210, a perfect entry level wakeboard boat for any family!
She is powered by a 5.8L PCM Excalibur with V-Drive & 330HP, can throw a waist high wake for the advanced and has Perfect Pass as well.
The boat runs very well, has 900 hours, just had oil change and new impeller, ready for the season.
- Perfect Pass cruise control system.
- Push button ignition system
- Stock ballast system (1 center and 2 rear tanks)
- Tilt steering
- Filler bow cushion
- Removable spotter's seat
- Depth finder
- Air temp/water temp gauge
- Bimini top (custom)
- New Kenwood KMR Deck in 2015 with auxiliary cord for IPod, IPhone, USB connections.
- Rev 8" Tower speakers. In boat speakers. 2 amps (one needs to be replaced).
- Powder coated wakeboard tower with 1 swivel board racks and 2 stock racks. (6 boards total)
- Teak swim deck
- Dual battery setup with special switch (not a standard A/B)
- Custom fitted boat cover (some zippers due for replacement)
- Tandem axle factory trailer with good tires
There are no engine issues and the boat runs great. It's a 2002 so it has some normal wear and tear from usage and age but nothing major. The vinyl on the sun deck is due for replacement and some normal wear on the seats. The vinyl and paint are original from Super Air Nautique.
This boat throws an AWESOME wake for wake boarding and wake surfing! Check out the wake surfing pictures because those are some serious wakes. I love wake boarding and when the water gets rough it's nice to enjoy some surfing.
This listing has now been on the market 30 days. If you are thinking of making an offer, go ahead and submit it today! Let's make a deal!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every Boats we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***107 PICTURES*** of this Boats on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!